Cardiac Planes 1-2-3 is an app that provides a step-by-step-guide on how to obtain and use standardized cardiac planes on computed tomographic studies (these planes are used to assess cardiac chamber and aortic root morphology and size).
Step-by-step text and video tutorial on how to create the following standardized cardiac imaging planes:
• Two-Chamber/Paraseptal Long-Axis View of the Left Ventricle
• Three-Chamber/Parasternal Long-Axis View
• Four-Chamber View
• Short-Axis View of the Left Ventricle
• Double-Oblique Transverse View of the Aortic Root
Guide for selecting optimal cardiac imaging planes for different situations.
Left ventricular segmentation and coronary arterial supply.
Support for iPhone XS Max, 11-inch iPad Pro, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Handy tool for education
While the established cardiac MR specialist knows all the content included in the app intuitively, this is the perfect pocket reference for the uninitiated seasoned radiologist delving into CMR or the imaging trainee getting their feet on the ground. Highly recommended for residents and fellows.
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 140.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014-2018 RADIOLOGiQ: Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA and Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.