Cardio Chart lets you view a graph of your heart rate from any workout recorded on your device. See any peaks in your heart rate and get a sense of how your exercise is affecting your heart. Cardio Chart also displays your maximum and average heart rates for a workout.
Graphs are only shown for workouts that include heart rate data such as those recorded with an Apple Watch or other pulse monitoring accessory.
• In order to display heart rate charts, you must have a device capable of recording heart rate data to the Health app (like an Apple Watch or other accessory).
• Cardio Chart integrates with the Health app on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It can display your Workout and Heart Rate information.
• Updates for iOS 13 and Dark Mode
- Clever Armadillo LLC
- 507.9 KB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Clever Armadillo LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.