The CRF Events App is the essential guide to all conferences brought to you by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation. The CRF Events app helps attendees navigate and enhance their educational experience before, during, and after conferences. Users can:
- View and search the program for various events
- Plan your schedule
- Live stream presentations
- View abstracts and slides
- Access exhibitors
- Navigate conference areas
- Live stream radio
- And much more!
- Changes on the program structure for virtual events
- Improvement of the media player for new virtual events
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea but not working
I want to plan out where I want to be at TCT but 4 days before the conference and the app isn't allowing me to log in.
Not user friendly
Had to download full program several times a day. Crashed once during update. Hard to navigate through programs. Whoever you hired for this app, please don’t use them again or give them more budget. You charged a ton for registration. I have used way better conference apps
No longer working since update of app or because of ios13 update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cardiovascular Research Foundation
- 18.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2019 Cardiovascular Research Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.