A whole new standalone campaign! Build your collection and change the rules once more.
Make friends, play cards, twist the rules, become a Mega Mutant Power Pets master, and try to save the world in this single-player RPG about being a 90’s kid. On her first day at Dudsdale Elementary, 10-year old Jess accidentally gets everybody's favorite collectible card game banned, forcing the kids to take their card battles underground. Troubles arise when mutants from the game invade the real world, and it’s up to Jess and friends to stop them.
From the award-winning indie game studio, Gambrinous, creators of Guild of Dungeoneering, comes an RPG where battles are played with an epic collectible card game. Cardpocalypse takes you back to the 1990’s, a time when computers used floppy disks, and people read magazines for video game cheat codes. You will explore Dudsdale Elementary on a mission to build killer card decks in an effort to defeat the mutants. You will have to trade, earn, wager, change rules and permanently alter cards on your way to victory.
• BE A CHAMPION: Build your decks around the ultra rare Champion cards you earn. Each Champion comes with unique abilities to tailor your deck around. First player to get their opponent’s Champion card’s health to zero wins the match.
• GO MEGA: Champion cards evolve to their MEGA forms when their health halves, doing more attack damage and gaining new powers.
• CHANGE THE GAME: The kids sometimes use house rules and who knows what the Mutants will change. Throughout the game you will choose the new rules and conditions as well as renaming your favorite cards and giving them upgrades using stickers. Create entirely new cards using the Mega Mutant Power Magazine. But be careful, these decisions are permanent.
• GET SCRAPPY: Adventure throughout the school to unravel the strange occurances at Dudsdale Elementary. Take on quests to earn cards, stickers, and candy which you can collect and trade with your classmates. Careful, there’s no backsies!
• YOU CAN’T COLLECT ‘EM ALL: In the end, your decks and rules will be unique to you. Stickers are rare, choices matter, and sometimes you’ll have to make a tough decision to get the best cards.
• THE 1990’s: Through its totally rad, choice-driven, interactive narrative, Cardpocalypse delivers the experience of being a 90’s kid. Boo-ya!
Out of Time is a standalone adventure set within the final day of Jess' first week at her new school. On the verge of saving the world, Jess encounters Tock, the time-traveling Pipsqueak champion. Tock hurls Jess back in time, trapping her in a time loop where she is forced to relive the same school day over and over again like she was some sort of giant marmot. To add insult to injury, Jess loses her decks in the time-traveling process. Magically, Jess finds a brand new champion card in her pocket. It's Bloop! Bloop is the only neutral champion in the game, a known weakling in the Mega Mutant Power Pets realm, but perhaps Jess can do something about that? Now Jess and Bloop must join forces to defeat Tock, get out of the time loop, and get back to saving the world!
• A whole new standalone campaign! Build your collection and change the rules once more.
• Test your card gaming skills against a series of new enemy champions.
• Stuck in a time loop? Have some fun!
• Find new combos! Bloop, a special neutral champion can use cards from every faction.
• Build the Champion you want. Bloop has a unique upgrade tree to explore.
• Find brand new Power Pets cards!
• Bloop and all the new cards are also added to Gauntlet mode for endless possibilities!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Versus Evil, LLC.
- 952.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Gambrinous Limited LTD
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.