A fast & simple way to display your messages in large text.
Communicate across distances. Pass messages silently. Grab attention when sound isn't an option!
• Large & clear text, easy to read.
• No scroll design, text automatically resizes as you type!
• All cards are automatically saved, never lose anything.
• Save favorite messages for quick access.
• Quick navigation with swipe interface.
• Shake to quickly save-and-erase!
CARDZILLA is built for speed and ease of use. Just start typing as soon a blank card appears. Text will resize as you type, no scrolling ever!
What's new in Cardzilla 4?
• Dark Mode support
• User selectable color settings
• Disable shake-to-erase in settings
• Key commands supported when keyboard is attached.
• Enhanced Core Data layer. Operations for normal usage have been made faster.
• More robust! All functions tested with over one million cards in the database.
• Many bugs were fixed.
• Full support for iPhone and iPad/iPad Pro
All those cool new things also means the minimum version required is now iOS 13.
Cardzilla 3.1 will still be downloadable for those using older versions than iOS 13.
• Version 4.1 fixes a layout issue with Accessibility and Dynamic Text
Ratings and Reviews
A Must for the Deaf People and People who can‘t/don‘t want to talk!!,
I have used the Notes to type (or papers and pens to write) the questions, comments, or orders before communicating with the hearing people. The problem with Notes is tiny font and occasional freezing up during the sync. Not useful for time-sensitive communication.
A friend told me about this app so I downloaded it. Zowie! It‘s worth every cent many times over! So ridiculous easy to use!!! I can swipe to the left to erase the whole message and start anew. What‘s awesome is all of messages is stored for later use! I can also delete the old messages if I choose to. Ehat‘s more, I can modify the old messages. Wow! I am getting the equivalent of brain freeze, thinking about how easy the app is!
I feel so comfortable using this app and have pushed my deaf friends to get this app.
RE: For frustrated users
This app is simplistic at best making it uniquely useful. The first thing I would say to 1st time users upon opening the app, is to swipe "left to right" then select "Help" at the bottom to aquaint yourself with it's simple instructions. Once done, touch middle of screen with finger and swipe down to exit. With these two gestures you won't get be frustrated trying to maneuver the app to get acquainted with it. My favorite is that nothing ever gets deleted unless you go to "History" and make an effort yourself to delete it . The only
recommendation (my personal one at that) to request, would be to offer a "Yellow" background in the "Card Color Settings" screen to mimic notepad paper.
Hope this helps new users as I wouldn't have shared this if I didn't enjoy the app so much! 👍
Huge help in therapeutic situations
I recommended this app to my family after my sister experienced hearing loss and loss of speech from brain trauma earlier in the year. This app has been invaluable in helping my sister communicate with family, friends, and therapists as she works toward recovery. In particular, the therapists at the rehab center love this app because it allows them to speak instructions and questions that my sister can read, and because my sister can still write/type, she is able to respond and ask questions. Thanks so much for developing such an easy and useful app to help hearing folks communicate more easily with deaf folks as well as folks with permanent or temporary hearing loss.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tim Kettering
- 3.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © GetSetBean Productions