Take an interactive journey around the world, discovering diverse environments and the animals that call them home, in this animated adaptation of the award-winning children's book, Care for Our World. Additional creative activities are included, like Coloring Book pages, Creating custom habitats, and even Learning facts, sounds, and photo galleries in the Animal Encyclopedia.
"Care for our world, for you and for me, for all living things from mountain to sea."
Author Karen Robbins' delightful words and illustrator Alexandra Ball's captivating images combine to inspire children to care for the earth they call home: a timely reminder of the responsibility every generation shares to nurture and respect life in all its many forms.
• Listen to the animated story, with narration, music, and sounds.
• Touch characters to see and hear them react, and practice their words.
• Color select pages from the book.
• Create custom habitats with select animals and backgrounds.
• Save images of your creations to the Gallery.
• Learn more with facts, sounds, and photos in the Animal Encyclopedia.
Recommended for ages 3-8. English language only.
PRESS & AWARDS
• Winner of a Parents' Choice Approved Award
• 5/5 stars : "...sets the bar high for the quality digital experiences parents should expect for their kids. " - Common Sense Media
• BEST PICK APP Award: "A great book app to introduce children to the animals of our world" - Tech with Kids
• "lovely, and has a great deal of replay value for children." - The Mommy Gamers
AWARDS (ORIGINAL BOOK & PLAY SET)
• Runner Up in the Green Book Festival of S.F. 2012
• Best Play Set of the Year award from Creative Child magazine 2012
• Best Toy of the Year award from Creative Child magazine 2012
• Gold Medal Mom’s Choice Award for Excellence 2012
• Silver Moonbeam Medal for Picture Book with Merchandising Item 2012
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great positive app! This is something I actually want my kids to spend time with.
It's nice to see games (or stories like this) that actually have a positive influence on my children. There are so many mindless games that do nothing but propagate killing zombies or monsters and are only meant as time wasters. My 4 year old loved having this story narrated to him and spent 30 minutes engaged with the coloring section of the app on the first day I downloaded it. Much better way to spend time than shooting birds from a sling-shot.
Fearfully and wonderfully made!
What a beautifully crafted app! My preschooler was enthralled with the interactive features and enjoyed the narration. Mommy enjoyed the time spent doing laundry while said preschooler was occupied and without the worry of inappropriate content popping up. Indeed, after working with the app myself, I was pleased and reassured with the high quality of the educational content and artwork. Bravo!
Absolutely delightful. I love sharing this with my friends that have young kids, it is such a loving, adorable and such great fun for the kids. I love how the story highlights the words as it is reading and how the kids can follow along. The whole concept is brilliant.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.