The mobile app is the smartest – and easiest to use – home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. With eye+, you can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
1, optimize the overall experience
Ratings and Reviews
Get what you pay for
I bought three. I could only get two to work. I gave up on the third one and gave it away. Ok during the trial period ( wasn’t informed there was a prescription required to get full function prior to purchase). It took three days to complete the last update. I thought they were gone forever but one day they were magically back up again. They are not 1080 they are 720. There is NO customer service. If you don’t like them, they will take them back, that’s it. I would not use these if I needed instant notification for some reason (baby, senior, etc). If something was stolen from your house you can go back and scan through the time period ( meticulous and slow) and eventually ( it freezes a lot ) see what or who happened. I might try the subscription to see if that improves my service?? But they’re cheap and give you a little peace of mind. Still worth the price ( barely).
Great Camera, horrible app!
Hi, I purchased 4 cameras, after installing two at my house, one in my office and the last one at our weekend beach house, (all with 16GB micro HC SD memory cards) I’ve had all kinds of problems:
1. Cameras won’t pan on some occasions and locations, it varies from date and hour
2. Cannot review the past events on some of the cameras, again it varies on which camera I want to review, after I receive the notification of an event for that camera.
3. Using the camera wired to my router should be more reliable, but it’s not the case. Still the camera reboots and it ends up pointing in the wrong direction, without letting me redirect it remotely. I also had this issue if I connect it wirelessly.
4. Remote reboot doesn’t seem to work after the camera goes offline.
5. Memory card fails to format after it’s been used on the camera and there is no app to view the files on a computer or to re-format the memory card
Overall the cameras are worth what you pay for, the app is a piece a crap that leaves you worrying after it sends you a notice that there is motion or sound coming from the surrounding area and you cant have access to the camera if it went offline, it’s pointing to the wrong direction, you can’t pan or review the recording, etc.
Good and Bad!
1) Easy to register and set up
2) Ability to speak and listen
3) Ability to pan side to side/up and down
4) Shortcuts! You can save views and label them in the “shortcuts” drop down menu at the bottom of the screen. Very handy when moving to different views.
5) Video and Picture quality
6) Stay signed in
1) Using gestures to pan (finger swiping instead of using the directional arrows) is difficult and sometimes unresponsive. Swiping up moves camera down and swiping down moves camera up.
2) Notifications don’t work. I have it set to notify me but nothing has ever come through.
3) Error Message keeps popping up saying something like “Uh Oh...something went wrong...the setting you changed didn’t save...”. It will pop up many times, consecutively after you hit “OK”. Takes 6-8 times of hitting “OK” before it goes away.
4) Overall - very laggy and slow compared to similar applications.
- Qingquan Zhong
- 137 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2017 kanhujia Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.