Organize your healthcare career with a few taps of your finger using the CareerCare app. Quickly and easily customize your job search criteria and notifications for travel nursing jobs and per diem nursing jobs, as well as allied health specialties including travel and per diem physical therapy jobs, occupational therapy jobs, speech language pathology jobs, respiratory therapy jobs, pharmacy jobs and imaging and radiology jobs. Find these nationwide jobs, plus many other healthcare and medical professional jobs, anytime, anywhere, right from your phone.
Download the free CareerCare app now and start searching jobs immediately.
* Easy, customizable job search right at your fingertips
* User-friendly interface
* Set preferences such as Location, Job Type, Job Shift, Profession, and Specialty
* Access exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
* Easily apply for your next assignment right from the app
* Complete your digital interview right in the app
* Get notifications when a new assignment is posted
* Tag and track your favorite assignments
* Access your pay stubs and timesheets
* Call or chat with a recruiter from within each job description
CareerCare is an app from Cross Country Healthcare (CCH). CCH is one of the largest healthcare staffing providers in the country and parent company to Cross Country TravCorps, Medical Staffing Network, Cross Country Allied and MedStaff. With more than 35 years in the healthcare staffing business, Cross Country works with more than 2,500 healthcare facilities across the U.S. and the Caribbean. From large, prestigious health systems to community hospitals, we can find the per diem, local contract or travel assignment that is right for you. Take your career on the road or find something close to home.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to navigate and fast job search
Decent app. Has loading issues at times. Many job postings are not for stated specialty (example: Stepdown job posting, when applying find out it’s actually for ER, IR, etc.)
Also when scrolling lists of jobs, you can click on a job but when you go back it puts you back at the top of the list, which can be very aggravating when looking at a long list of jobs.
What’s the purpose of the app? The job listings don’t tell you anything but type and location and how to contact a recruiter.
Current nurses should be able to go to icctc with this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.