Memory issues can cause financial issues. Carefull helps you organize and monitor your loved one's spending, bills, payments and due dates, making sure nothing is missed and that the right people are being paid. Get alerts about issues that may be problems, then communicate, resolve them and plan.
HOW IT WORKS
● Securely connect your loved one’s financial accounts to enable smart monitoring and start receiving alerts to your phone and email inbox.
● Carefull analyzes each transaction and money movement, and alerts you to things that look fishy or like potential fraud. That could mean: stores with large amounts of spending, unusual cash payments or transfers, or transactions involving new people or places that look different or suspicious.
● See your loved one’s bill schedule all in one place — what has recently been paid and what’s coming up. If it looks like anything is running late or has accidentally been paid twice, we’ll let you know.
● You have the option to invite your loved one or other family members into the app if they ordinarily participate in conversations about financial matters. Then, when an issue arises, you can share and collaborate within the app, and your “Circle” is there to help resolve it.
● Read guides and advice from our team of financial caregiving experts to receive suggestions about topics like how to protect your loved one from fraud, how to help them save money and how to ensure that you’re prepared for whatever happens as they age.
Security is top of mind, especially for caregivers. Carefull connects to financial accounts using bank-level security. Our systems are never able to see or store your credentials (usernames and passwords), and we maintain read-only access to analyze transactions and send alerts. We protect your data as if it were our own and use it only to provide our services. We will never sell it. Here’s how we protect financial information:
● Carefull will never have access to any of your loved one’s financial account login or password information. That information is all managed through our partnership with Plaid — a company that enables us to connect to your financial accounts. Plaid is used by most banks and personal finance management applications in the US—including Venmo, Chime and Betterment—to allow you to connect accounts from other financial institutions.
● Encryption: Carefull uses bank-level 256-bit encryption to store and transmit your data over the internet.
● Multi Factor Authentication: We verify your account with a unique code sent only to your mobile device.
● Biometrics: You can optionally enable the biometric security on your device so that each session with the Carefull app can be secured with your face or fingerprints.
Read more about our security policy here: https://www.getcarefull.com/security
Carefull is available free of charge for a limited time. Starting on February 15, after your 30 Day Free Trial, Carefull will be $9.99 per month with an annual subscription, or $12.99 per month with a monthly subscription.
Learn more at https://www.getcarefull.com
Terms of Service: https://www.getcarefull.com/terms-of-service
Improvements to our financial alerts to help you better support your loved one.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
first of its kind
I came across this app after seeing a facebook ad for it and it caught my eye because i took over my mom’s finances last year. Logging into all her different bank accounts to keep track of balances and bills and everything became a regular part of my week and just lingered in my head as a thing I always had to stay on top of.
I signed up for carefull and i must say it’s made an impact. i haven’t really had a need for their alerts yet (thankfully) but just seeing everything in one place and knowing that it something WERE to go wrong i’d be notified let’s me worry a little less.
Seems like it’s a relatively new company and i’m sure there’s a lot more to come but so far I like what ive seen and i haven’t come across any other apps like this. So, giving it 5 stars. Keep it up!
Unique app idea & has helped me organize finances
I don’t know another app that I can use to help me take care of my parents financially. In addition to monitoring bank accounts and transactions at a level of granularity I don't get from my bank, there is a nice repository of guides and information about being a caretaker. I use the unknown transaction alerts to talk to my technologically-challenged parents about potential suspicious financial activity they’re involved in, and I overall feel much safer knowing I can step in before they get caught up in some sort of fraudulent scam.
Nice app, would love more savings tips!
Having one place to see everything through the carefull app is great. The bill schedule thing is also pretty nifty - my parents had some subscriptions they forgot they had signed up for, and careful flagged them right off the bat and we were able to cancel them. The Learn section of the app has a lot of promise too. Some good tips in there although it would benefit from more money savings tips than what they've got in there now. That kind of stuff could be really useful.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Carefull Corporation
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Carefull Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $119.99
- Unlimited access $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.