With life’s twists and turns, you may find yourself reaching for a friend who’s not there. Using the Carenote app, you always have a friend to chat with. From quick hellos to in depth conversations, we create real connections between you and our team.
Getting older is hard and life changes. We understand. Our team cares about how you’re doing. We want to learn about what matters in your life: your interests and hobbies. We’re also keen to just hear how your day is going. Improving your wellness and social health is our highest priority.
At Carenote, we’re working to defeat loneliness with companionship. By sharing Carenotes with your loved ones, who can also access the app, we’re able to provide peace of mind even when schedules are jam packed or time zones pose a challenge. Whether you’re near or far from those you love, we’ll support the connections between you by updating your loved ones on how you’re doing.
Send us a message - we’d love to hear from you.
- Chat with us whenever you’re feeling lonely or just want someone to listen
- Get reminders for daily tasks like taking medication, appointments, and events with friends and family
- Receive notifications when you have a message waiting to be read or to expect an upcoming, scheduled phone call
- Send voice notes or text via voice-to-text
- Receive and share pictures
- Develop genuine relationships with new friends
- Keep track of Carenotes (our team crafts a short summary about what we spoke about and how you’re doing)
- No advertisements, secure, safe chatting environment
"Their friendly and professional staff were always there when we needed them. They all really do an amazing job of taking care of people, listening to problems, having incredible conversations, and being right there when needed."
For additional information about our call plans with our CarePals, please visit www.carenote.com.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.