CarePassport is a next generation Universal patient engagement platform that provides patients with a single-point of access to collect, store, share and manage their medical records and appointments.
The app allows patients to securely access their medical data including radiology images, lab, allergy, medications, dental, wearables and clinical reports from different providers with the ability to download, archive and share using the most advanced mobile computing technology.
- Easy one touch access to your health data
- Integrated with Fitbit, Withings, HealthKit, CCD, CDA, DICOM, HL7, FHIR and patient portals.
- Get a medical appointment with a single tap
- Syncs with your device maps to drive to your appointment or arrange a ride via Uber
- View your care providers’ contact information and communicate with them via secure messaging
- Connect and share radiological studies securely with your care providers
- Authorize family members to access your medical data through secure proxy settings
- Receive educational materials related to your healthcare
- Connect with your wearable devices or input your medical data manually
- Find clinics and hospitals nearby you
- Integration with the EMR / PACS system within healthcare organizations to grab patient data
- Integration with HealthKit for retrieving the user's vital signs for sharing with the Facility physicians
- Integration with the Apple Wallet for saving the appointment details.
- New User interface for Signup screen and Patient profile
- Adding Audio and Video Call between Doctor and Patient
- Allowing patient to Invite Friends
- User interface Enhancements in Home Page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I will use it for me and all my family and will recommend it for all of my friends , god bless you dr
Limited list of providers
I was trying to list and look up all facilities that I have had services through or from and it cannot locate or does not have access to many of the providers, specialists, etc. which does not allow me then to have all health information on one app. If there is a way to get all specialists and facilities listed or a way to be able to list them to get the information and medical history into this program I would deeply and sincerely appreciate the direction on this; otherwise this is very limited! Many health care providers and facilities cannot share labs, X-rays, specialists reports when giving to a requesting service or entity as it was not their own so they cannot provide that information and share due to Hippa. Before you rate this program I would advise you find out what is actually being sent to it. Again if your medical facilities send out to a different place to read labs, X-rays, etc they cannot share, they can only share if it is from their facility. Would be wonderful if we could get sharing of all health information; but please realize many clinics, facilities outsource labs, X-rays etc and are read by someone else, if everything is done internally within that healthcare system you have no problem. Many of ours are not done internally.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your helpful review, in fact we had added more than 2000+ healthcare system and providers to our list and still adding on weekly basis. We have done integration with major EMR vendors via FHIR standard and other methods. Please click on "connect" icon and choose your facility and if not there, please send us via the app or email to email@example.com and we will do our best to add it. Remember that in order to get access to your data, you must have an access to your own patient portal electronically to be able to authorize us to copy your data. There is a work around if you can't auto connect is to login to your patient portal and export your records and import it into carepassport web portal and all your data will be aggregated automatically. Reading and extracting medical data are very complicated and we are doing our best to make it easier. The coming version will have a much user friendly interface and it will include a lot of FAQ, help and videos to make it easier for you. Again thanks a lot for your feedback and hopefully you can be able to import your records.
This app pushes American healthcare into updating it’s antiquated way of thinking
- PaxeraHealth Corp
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2019, CarePassport
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.