The CAREqd App helps you connect with a doctor from the comfort and convenience of your own home or from wherever you are, whenever you want – nights, after hours, weekends and holidays.
You can schedule an appointment at a time and day that's convenient for you or have an on-demand visit in around 15 minutes.
You can choose to allow HealthKit to upload your health data (medication and allergies) for faster integration.
Great reasons to use virtual doctors:
1. You’re not feeling up to leaving home
2. You want to avoid the high cost of Urgent Care or the ER
3. Your doctor isn’t available
4. It's after hours, the weekend or a holiday
5. You need a short-term refill on a prescription
6. It’s hard to get to the doctor’s office
7. You don’t want to take time off work or be away from home
Non-emergency conditions we commonly treat:
• Colds & Flu
• Ear Pain
• Pink Eye
• Sinus Infections
• Sore Throat
• Urinary Tract Infections (Female, 18+)
• And more…
You should not use CAREqd App if you are experiencing a medical emergency. In addition, we don't treat sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections in males, or urinary tract infections in females under 18 years of age. Children under 3 with a fever and children under 12 with ear pain cannot be treated by CAREqd.
Copyright © 2020 MDLIVE, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
MDLIVE may not be available in certain states and is subject to state regulations. MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician, is not an insurance product, and may not be able to substitute for traditional in-person care in every case or for every condition.
MDLIVE does not guarantee patients will receive a prescription, does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and may not prescribe non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
• Design changes to improve the experience of connecting with healthcare providers, as well as managing your health care needs
• iOS 14 support
• General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- SOUTHWESTERN VERMONT MEDICAL CENTER, INC.
- 112.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 MDLIVE, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.