Show the world you care. Use our app to check if a brand is Cruelty-Free (not testing on animals) while shopping!
We believe that no companies should test their products on animals in 21st century. By not buying products of those companies who still tests you can force them to change their policy. There are many more reliable and humane ways to do research which do not involve animal suffering.
Knowledge is the power. Having information about your product’s testing policy can help you to make informed decision in favor of companies that do not test on animals. And this can make our world better!
WITH OUR APP YOU MAY
• Search for a brand you use or want to use and get information about their animal testing policy
• Offline mode (use app without network connection)
• Save preferred brands to bookmarks for quick access
• See if brand is also vegan friendly with our vegan badge
• Propose a brand to be added to the list
• Explore tab where you can find categorized brands
We’re a couple who care. We’re creating this app without any commercial interest in our spare time on our own cost.
We want to give you a simple tool to care and make your own contribution to more humane world.
• We want to go beyond cosmetics and personal care products. Add more product categories and details. So you can check your clothing, your food or anything else.
• We want to build a community of people who care. So anyone will be able to add product, moderate it, improve brand details, add alternatives and recommendations.
• We want to make it even easier to check a brand by adding barcode scanner
• And much more
ONE MORE THING...
We’re always open for any support you can give us.
If you can code, write, design, translate or have any other talent that can help us - do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com !
P.S. there are few sources we get data from:
• Our own web research (through official/unofficial companies policies)
• People like you who want to help make better world
Welcome to refreshed Cares app!
It's even simpler and more beautiful than before.
We simplified UI and made needed foundational changes to support parent company status in the future releases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app and what it supports! One thing I would say would be to add if a brand is owned by a parent company that does test on animals. That would be even better!! I also really like how you have brands that that are in groups so you can compare. I think it could be even better if you find that a company does test and offer suggestions for an alternative and maybe make the groups more specific such as shampoo, soap, deodorant, and many more. I think this would be a lot easier to find which brand offers what. Overall I love this app!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We are working on parent company information right at the moment. So you will get updates very very soon 😉
After this we’re going to focus on products/alternatives suggestions to make it easier to explore what is available on the market in different categories of products. So yaaay, also coming soon 😍
Rita & Sergii
Simple and easy! I had a more known app and typed in 2 major companies...nothing came up, typed them in this app and boom instant results...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback ☺️
And even bigger thank you for choosing cruelty-free products! Hopefully our app can make your path a little bit smoother! ❤️❤️❤️
If you have any ideas/feedback/suggestions, please feel free to drop them: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marharyta Lytvynenko
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sergii Polkovnikov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.