Caretivity is a key tool for social workers, guidance counselors, youth counselors, and those who work with the department of social services. Caretivity improves client care and engagement by giving socials workers and support systems a place for all their communication to happen.
Social workers love Caretivity because it makes sending and receiving updates instantly, allowing them to address and respond to issues. Mental health providers, social service case workers, juvenile probation officers, and more all use Caretivity to better manage and support their clients.
Here’s how Caretivity helps social workers:
- Improves Parent & Client Engagement: Social workers, mental health providers, and guidance counselors can all communicate more easily with families. Better engagement helps social work teams learn more about their clients and solve any problems more quickly.
- Communicate More Effectively: Social workers, guidance counselors, probation officers can all bring their communication about one case into one, streamlined app. Spend less time sending emails, making phone calls, and filling out paperwork. Caretivity puts the client first so social workers can find better, quicker solutions for their clients.
- Save Time & Money (& Lives!): Better communication streamlines the client care process and allows social work teams to progress quicker and react faster.
Clients, families, and social workers all love Caretivity because it gives them the opportunity to communicate in a judgment-free zone and create effective support systems and care plans. Teams who use Caretivity say they see more engagement and involvement from families who use the app.
Caretivity is perfect for wraparound social work teams, multi-disciplinary social work teams, school social workers, guidance counselors, mental health providers, juvenile courts, drug courts, domestic violence, and abuse case workers, and more!
Caretivity is HIPPA approved and is already being used by hundreds of social work professionals. Caretivity is free to use for everyone, though additional features, such as managing multiple teams, must be purchased.
How it Works:
- Start a Team for a child, client, or family in need
- Invite others to join your team
- Engage your team by starting the conversation
Sharing files with your team in Caretivity just got better. Now you can upload documents, audio files, video files, and more!
Update the app and check it out!
One last note! App reviews help us prepare for and provide better communication for children and families in need. If you love Caretivity, leave a review to let us know.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.