Carey is the world's leading provider of chauffeured services. Our innovative mobile application puts our award winning transportation at the tip of your fingers in more than 1000 cities worldwide
* Save your travel preferences, from vehicle models to chauffeur requests
* Receive notifications regarding changes to your reservations, trip status, and flight delays
* See your vehicle and chauffeur on the road, in real time, from your phone
* Approve your travel arranger to monitor your trip activity using www.careyconnect.com
* See a picture of your chauffeur and contact information
* Book, cancel, or change reservations, pickup/drop-off locations, and add or delete stops
With an exclusive global franchise network spanning more than 1000 cities worldwide, Carey offers unrivaled safety, consistent service standards, and innovative travel technology for both travelers and arrangers.
Carey features a world-class fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, a corps of professional chauffeurs
Corrects a booking defect where the following error was displayed: "we've encountered an unexpected technical issue", followed by an inability to book a reservation.
Ratings and Reviews
Why even have the « remember me » button?
The « remember me » option has never worked. It just sits there cruelly taunting me, laughing every time I open the app and heave the exasperated sigh of frustration that I must yet again enter my login details. The lack of ease of use is probably the top reason why I end up looking at other options...even though I always check out Carey first.
Please fix this app it is so annoying
You need to get this fixed. Every time you need to use it you must log in again. It doesn't save your info and the booking process specially the payment part is painful. It makes me want to search for an alternative company each time. Please fix it.
I can’t even login
I can type my email and password but can’t proceed past that. I only downloaded the app because the website isn’t optimized for mobile. (i.e. the pop up boxes don’t function on the phone) Just really annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.