Over one million people have enjoyed Cargo-Bot! The puzzle game that challenges your brain and helps you learn programming concepts.
Cargo-Bot is the first game programmed entirely on iPad® using Codea
It's a puzzle game where you teach a robot how to move crates. Sounds simple, right? Try it out!
• Beautiful graphics
• Fiendish puzzles
• A game about programming, programmed entirely on iPad
• Record your solutions and share them on YouTube
• Learn more about how it was made by searching for Codea on the App Store
• Adapts Cargo-Bot for the newest iPads
• Fixes a crash that could occur when you stacked blocks too high, they were just too high!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No way to beat hard level “come together 2”
Come together 2 hard mode crashes when I complete it in 8 step... wants you to stack 7 blocks but stashes when you do!!
Puzzle for programmers
This game teaches programming concepts, but also rely on bad programming practices, like programs that's inefficient, hard to understand, and don't terminate properly. It's a game so that's ok.
I'm skeptical this is suitable for 9 to 11 year olds. Unless they are programming god, they would probably find this a difficult game. I've been playing for months and still haven't achieved all 3 blinking stars.
I hope the developer continues to improve this game or make a sequel. l will gladly pay for it.
Awesome and unique!
I wish more levels were added from time to time though. If you are a fan of this style of game and long for more, I suggest you check out the game called “Human Resource Machine”!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Two Lives Left
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Two Lives Left
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.