The official, Carowinds app! Get more out of every day at the park with ride wait times for your favorite rides, an interactive guide map that will help you find the fastest route to any place in the park, easy access to your FunPix photos, a complete listing of all the entertaining shows and events, including show times, so you won’t miss a minute of the action. Buy tickets or store your Season Pass on your phone and receive special offers and discounts only available to app users. Everything you need to make your day at Carowinds the best day ever!
Use the free Carowinds app for:
• Personalized experience based on your likes and interests.
• Wayfinding for events with multiple locations.
• Click on a particular location to view events that are happening at that location.
• Order food for pickup at participating locations right from the app.
• Securely pay for your order by credit card.
• Check in when you are ready to pick up your food.
• Season passholders receive their discount on mobile orders when they upload their pass to the app.
• Order History to look back on orders placed
• Edit and remove food items from the cart
• Addition of ride status.
• Apply dining plan to mobile food orders from the cart screen.
• QR codes on in-app tickets.
• New onboarding prompts to provide more context for permissions due to iOS 13.
• Updates to message inbox to provide more context for permissions due to iOS 13.
With this version of the Carowinds app, we’ve modernized the look and feel of the map experience as well as included new map search capabilities.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do use the app but it could use some work
While it was useful in telling us what rides were open, the ride times were highly inaccurate. Also, if you don’t turn on location services when you download the app, you can’t turn it on, instead you have to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.
Somehow after buying passes my entire account was deleted? Having had an account for several months and previously ordering passes just fine as well as logging in via my laptop with that account I’m not sure what happened here... Made it impossible to retrieve my etickets from the app. Thankfully I got the invoice email and had screenshoted the qr codes for the tickets during the session I purchase them. Also the event and the park map features aren’t connecting well and some locations remain unclear, it’s a pain point and a detriment to the overall experience to be wondering around trying to navigate to something like the dinosaur experience which wasn’t labeled whatsoever on the app map for example.
No event & activity
They did an update last year 2017. Now in 2018 the activity and event tab doesn’t actually show dates and times for events! This pisses me off!
I should be able to see events dates and times at all times so I can plan for what day I want to come and what I want to do. There special events like the characters breakfast that they don’t post in the app. You only find info and registration on there web site! The direction part in the map needs to be updated big time. It is very confusing and hard to fallow.
- Cedar Fair L.P.
- 73.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Cedar Fair L.P.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.