Carrier Deck 12+
Designed for iPad
Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm...
But can you manage the deck of the Nimitz-class nuclear-powered supercarrier, the USS Ronald Regan (CVN-76)?
Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
Load the right planes and helicopters up and ready them for the required military missions. Manage both launching and landing the planes, avoiding crashes that could spread throughout the deck wrecking multiple planes and damaging the ship.
In Carrier Deck, you'll manage a staggering array of aircraft including the F18 Hornet and Super Hornet, Chinook and S3 Viking, through a campaign that covers the oceans all over the globe. Test your skills in a full spectrum of operations across the globe in extensive campaign mode, or just try the Skirmish mode for a quick challenge.
- Full management of the flight deck including, moving, fueling and arming of aircraft
- Aircraft maintenance and management of the hangar deck
- Selecting and Launching of search missions to detect enemy air, surface and submarine threats
- Tasking and launching of intercept missions
- Special Forces deployment and Amphibious operations
- Ground strikes and close air support missions
- Receiving and dispatching cargo missions
- Full range of aircraft and helicopters onboard from fighters to early warning and detection aircraft.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed iPad Mini 2 using iPhone radar interface
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with getting the buttons to work
I been trying to learn the game but the buttons seem to have difficulty in activating once tapped. Im learning to get the E2 on a mission and despite me following the directions, it wont do anything after i get it on the cat. I get a popup telling me it an invalid launch. So i tried redoing all the steps to no avail. I have an ipad air 4 with current updates. I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to see if it helps resolve the issues
I love this game there can be more stuff though
This is my favorite game and I think the best aircraft carrier game but I think there can be more missions more aircraft and more enemies and maybe there can be emergencies on aircraft like gear not coming down and engine not working or flaps so I think up on the catapult you have to repair the aircraft or you can send the below deck
I help you make this game better than ever Thank you for this game please make it better because it will make me better!!!!😃😃😃😃🙏🏻🙏🏻
5 Star game
This is overall one of my favorite games to play. Please continue making it even better. I was wondering if it was possible to incorporate the aircraft carrier’s defense guns and battle group into the game. It would be nice in an emergency to activate the CIWS and missile defenses on board the carrier. Still a great game though.
P.S. Wouldn’t you think it would be a cool feature if you can play with different ships like the other nine Nimitz class carriers, USS Enterprise CVN-65, and even the America/Wasp class ships.
The developer, Slitherine, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 224.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Every Single Soldier and Retro Epic and Slitherine.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.