Solving challenging HVAC/R problems is your job. Helping you get the right parts, supplies and equipment you need is ours. Whether it is for warranty repairs for Carrier Equipment or for non-warranty repairs on any make or any brand of equipment, the Carrier Service Technician app can help identify the right part.
The Carrier Service Technician app provides an easy to use, powerful app that is designed to help the technician standing in front of a unit. The app helps them at the job site to find out what parts they need to make repairs, and it has an on-board GPS to help identify the closest location to find the parts.
• Search by scanning serial bar code, entering serial number or entering model number
• Quickly locate parts list for equipment
• View relevant technical literature for equipment, including advanced filtering options
• Lookup warranty entitlement and service history based on serial number
• Locate the nearest Parts Sales Center and get directions
• Selection and Cross-reference tool for Totaline parts
• Ability to create jobs and add parts to jobs for future reference
• Optional HVACPartners authentication for access to restricted literature
• Product catalog equipment lookup
NEW - Interactive Troubleshooting feature (BETA) – licensed contractors can walk through step by step guides on how to diagnose equipment faults. Note: you must be logged in with your HVACPartners account to use this feature.
NEW - Models now display Significance (SIG) charts, making it easy to understand variances in model number
NEW – Exploded part drawings now available in the app to show where a certain part fits in the system.
Bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Use to work
Every time I open the app it just crashes I have tried deleting and reinstall but it still crashes every time I try to open it. This app used to be a great tool when it worked
This app is useless!!!
I am a service tech. When app was called Totaline it worked perfectly. Now I cannot get any technical or warranty info. Getting someone to answer emails or phone calls regarding this issue is like pulling teeth. The developer is as useless as the app. Very frustrated. Bet I’ll be recommending your hvac products in the future while in the field. Actual score would be a minus 5 if possible.
Love this app. So user friendly and easy to look up model #s by just punching in the serial #. Helps to determine if a unit is under warranty or not. All techs should use this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.