Drive race cars, fire trucks, construction vehicles and monster trucks! Just add your toddler's face - they love being the star in all the car puzzles and car racing games. "Lovely for personalization and engaging children." Literacy Trust Best Apps
Build your favorite cars and trucks in drag and drop puzzles, with hundreds of car puzzle pieces. After every puzzle, play exciting car games. Be a fire-fighter, a cop, a racing driver, a monster-truck stunt rider, a construction worker - in brilliant imaginative role play games. Perfect for all car-loving preschoolers aged 2 to 5 years old.
"We love this! You build up the trucks with puzzles, then drive them." App Store Review
You can get behind the wheel straightaway in this free version, which comes with the Fire Truck puzzle and driving game, plus the character-creator so you can add your child’s face. Unlock all the cars and trucks with a single in-app purchase, which is behind a parent lock.
Fun stuff - and sshhh, educational too :)
• Drag and drop shape car puzzles to build your cars, big trucks, and construction vehicles
• Starring your child (or Daddy, Grandma, even your cat!) at the heart of all the action
• Play with favorite vehicles - a racing Fire Truck, a chasing Police Car, a speeding race car, an off-roading Monster Truck, a gold-hunting Digger, a crashing Dozer and a feasting Camper!
• Imaginative role play - be a fire-fighter, a construction worker, a cop & more
• Develop preschool skills and concentration
• Great for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2-5 years old
We're parents too, so we take children’s privacy and wellness very seriously. Our app has no ads, and a single in-app purchase behind a parent lock.
• Explore at your own pace, no rules or time pressures
• No internet needed - perfect to play on road trips and flights
• Easy enough to play alone, perfect to play together for super-charged fun learning :)
OkiPlay is a family games studio, devoted to learning and play. Our preschool apps are loved & trusted by parents, grandparents, teachers and children all over the world. Here's what they say about OkiPlay:
* "My son LOVES this app! He is engaged from start to finish. I love this app because it works on his fine motor skills with puzzle building but also helps him to understand the concept of parts making a whole."
* "I am a Speech-Language Pathologist working with 3-5 year olds. They are very engaged and love being a part of the game."
* "All excellent apps... they are very interactive and it's brilliant how you can choose different family members to feature in them."
* "Absolutely gorgeous - both our children were totally captivated by this app ...the personalization feature is fantastic, and the graphics are charming."
* "My daughter squeals with delight at the sound of the app opening. She has a blast while developing her fine motor skills."
* "Thank you so much for creating something so adorable and educational for little ones."
Thank you for joining the racing, chasing, car-driving fun!
A few minor tweaks in this update to squish bug-lets.
We really appreciate your feedback and reviews :)
Ratings and Reviews
Just bought a package, plus one.
As a 79 year old Great-Great Gran, I purchased one package and one additional game for my great-great grandson and the pre-schoolers I Volunteer to work with at our local Head Start Pre-School. I am a low-income senior single lady who thinks real long and hard when spending some of my small income! I’m loving the fact a child’s photo can be inserted. Thank You SOooooooo very much for providing these amazing, personalized games. I am confident... all the children will be excited over them. Greatly appreciated. Altoona, Pa
This is pretty helpful
This is a really good and fun game for your toddler to play and learn their shapes. My son is nine and he's is diagnosed with autism so he has the mindset of a 4-6 year old, so it kind ranges from different subjects. Really the only problem I have with this is that you only have one car to start with but luckily you can leave a review ( like I'm currently doing ), and get another car but over all this is a fun game.
This little app has the potential to refine memorization, co-ordination and imagination of a toddler while giving him pleasure of accomplishment and success.
I even told him watching tv makes people "stupid" but books and these fun filled games makes him even smarter. He's 2 1/2 so explaining the word stupid was a challenge.
While playing he actually becomes obsessed to accomplish.
Thank you for presenting little folk's education.
Developer Response ,
Thank you :) So happy you're enjoying all the educational fun in our app! We really appreciate your review. Clare @OkiPlay
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OkiPlay Educational Apps & Preschool Games Ltd
- 287.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2012-2021 OkiPlay Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Car game for kids and toddlers $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.