ALL NEW UI
Dive into the all new user interface with modern design, intuitive cards, and bold colors. Pick up a load right from your home screen or mark them as favorite and visit later!
We heard you, and we have made significant improvements in the inspection process. Easier layout, fewer options, improved camera options and overall faster inspection times!
Are you overwhelmed by the number of available loads you see on the CarsArrive? We have your back. Now you can mark loads that you may be interested in as favorite for quick access to grab them later!
FASTER and BETTER
Our recent migration to a cloud based architecture helped us improve performance and load times for all data to offer a crisp and snappy experience.
PLUS all of the existing features –
• Track and Review Assigned, Picked Up and Delivered Shipments
• Search by VIN and Load ID
• Create and store Electronic BOL and Proof of Delivery
• Record and report all status changes (Pick Up, Delivery, etc.)
• Establishes GEO Stamp (longitude, latitude, timestamp) on each status
change and signature event
• Enables photography of vehicle and embeds photos in ePOD and Inspection
• Records Loose Item inspections of vehicle
• Records damage to each panel of vehicle
• Obtain Signatures at pickup and delivery
• Review previous inspections
- Introducing push notifications for new loads recommendation- Based on your preferred historical routes, the system will automatically notify you as soon as new loads are available in CarsArrive, and you can immediately grab those from your mobile app.
- Other Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy this app but I have several delivery inspections correctly made and they just disappear and for this reason I cannot receive my payments. I need to create a new delivery inspection and send to Carsarrive so I can be paid. When I try to open these delivery Inspections, the app keeps loading forever. It says that you delivered the vehicle but the app cannot open the delivery BOL.
What a waste of driver’s time… why can’t you all just use Super Dispatch like every other good company does, not only it’s frustrating for the fact that a driver got to use two apps but your apps don’t work half of the time. Everyone already switched to super dispatch quick and easy way to do things, no they got to be special inconsiderate selfish pricks to create problems for the people they work with. You should be ashamed of yourselves as I am sure you spouses are if you even have one, probably not cause no decent man or woman would want to be with such inconsiderate selfish people… hopefully it hits home for those in charge and they actually ask people they work with what would be a good way to do this instead of just pushing their selfish agenda onto people… if you have a way not use this app don’t waste your time…
Thanks for adding the flashlight.
UPDATE: I previously stated that I was going to change the rate from 1 star to 3 stars if the flashlight was added.
Now I can add a total of 4 stars if this request is met:
Do not force us to input the full VIN #. Some vehicles do not have the VIN bar codes. If we input the last 4 digits is enough to prove we are scanning the correct vehicle.
And finally to make the app 5 stars:
Add the vehicle year make and model or at least the last 4 of the VIN on the first page where all loads are visible. What's visible is the load ID and we the drivers are not seeing a load ID in front of us, what we see is a vehicle with color, year, make, model and VIN #. It is very annoying having to tap on each single load ID to see if the vehicle you want to scan is that load ID, if that's not it then I we have to go back and try the next load ID. But if the VIN is visible instead of the load ID then we can find it by scrolling instead of entering on each one of the loads.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OPENLANE, Inc.
- 91.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 CARSARRIVE NETWORK