Featured by Apple – Best New App
- Import multiple videos at once
- Inline trimming and arranging
- Speed control, 0.25x – 4.0x
- Output format (H.264 or MJPEG) and quality (Bitrate for H.264) control
- Other features include crop, individual volume control and more
- Add multiple songs to your video
- Accurate waveform display in timeline
- Control fade in and out point
- Inline trimming and arranging
- Music volume control
- Comes with the best filters for video
- Instantly turn your video into cinematic movie
- Additional downloadable filters available in-app
- Inspired by real analog films
- Easily enhance the aesthetic of video without complex adjustments
- Camera comes with modes for capturing fun short looping video
- Capture Loop (short series of images that played forward and reversed when ended, creating a seamless loop)
- And Sequence (a string of photos captured chronologically and looped, like Animated GIF)
- Create Loop from any video from the camera roll
Say hello to our new icon!
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app. I’ve purchased all the filters and watermark removal. However, I do find that whenever I lower the intensity of the filter used, it never shows up for me. Like it shows up in the preview before I save it to my phone but when it’s in my camera roll, it’s like I never adjusted that! Sometimes the app crashes too, but not very often. Besides that, I love the variety of filters and what we can adjust. I would love more color distortions (I don’t know what to call it) than just the blue/red, green/purple, and yellow/blue because they’re really cool to use on videos!
Overall, good app! I really appreciate it! (:
I would love an undo/redo button option. That would be truly fantastic. I’m sorry, I’m being demanding. This is a fantastic app, I swear, I just am way too forgetful and make too many mistakes haha. Thank you for developing this app!!!
Well designed and great to use but flawed...
Everything about this app is easy to use and simple to understand, and the editing is bug free which makes it a very solid experience.
What it lacks is raw performance in rendering, especially when working with higher resolutions and larger sized footage. Trying to export 4k as is, is next to impossible, it’ll crash each and every time consistently.
I couldn’t get a 25 second video to finish rendering without crashing the entire app and my guess is cache size? I had to significantly drop the resolution and bitrate to even get it to export.
Developer Response ,
Yes, there's color & exposure adjustments in Carve. You may also notice that they preserve color better than any other app, that's because we built our engine from scratch. Speaking of things to buy, you can support us by purchasing our filters! 😊
This is the best iOS video editing app
Definitely one of the best.
It’s not designed and meant to be a super advanced video editing app, I think the strength is in the friendly UI and filters.
Everything is very polish and well thought out.
Few wishes mostly for iPad: landscape support, drag and drop, photos extension support as well, multi-track.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Unfold Creative, LLC
- 35 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Unfold Creative, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $4.99
- Fade $2.99
- Cinematic $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.