A SEQUEL OF THE MOST DESIRED DRIFT-GAME
Over 50 000 000 fans around the world have already downloaded CarX series games. It’s your time to join!
BEWARE the danger of addiction! You may not want to quit & play for hours. Taking a quick break every 40 minutes is strongly advised.
NEW GAME MODE, XDS, DESIGNED TO HELP PRACTICE TANDEM DRIFTING .
- You will be racing twice. The first time you will race as the Leader in a tandem drift, the second time you will be racing as the Follower, actually following yourself.
- For the first time in the world of video games tandem drifting is evaluated based on the CarX XDS Evaluation System which consists of 100 score points. The CarX XDS Evaluation System is designed entirely on the professional evaluation system used in real life drift competitions.
- The XDS mode is a perfect opportunity to practice tandem drifting because it allows for quick swapping of cars for both the Leader and the Follower, experiment with tire pressure, try different driving trajectories for the Leader and go straight to practicing the Follower’s role right after.
- XDS is your chance to prepare to compete against real racers.
VISUAL AUTO TUNING
- Replace mirrors, lights, running boards, bumpers and many other parts;
- Create a unique image of your car with body kits, rims, etc.;
- Use vinyls to stick out with your final result limited only by your imagination.
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE TUNING
- Adjust your suspension, springs, choose the right tyre air pressure, wheel angle and more;
- Tune the engine, turbine pressure, gear box, brakes, locking differential. You can show some quality drift only if you have your car fine tuned to your needs.
THE MOST TRUE TO LIFE RACING ON A MOBILE PLATFORM
- Check out the all improved steering control perfect for quick side changing, backwards and drift donuts. We have put in over 1000 work hours to bring in the improvements;
- See how tyre pressure affects driving physics. We ran a number of field tests with real drift cars to collect and analyze telemetric data to offer improved gaming;
- Obtain muscle car driving experience prepared for drift tasks;
- Check out how realistic the steering and the car control are on different surfaces: asphalt, sand, grass, snow;
- Enjoy true to life driving on detailed tracks
Compete against real people in online championships;
Take the first place in available league;
Race in tandems and get access to premium vehicles.
Create your own club or join available clubs;
Communicate with other players and club members & share game news.
- Win race cups and earn play-cash;
- Get access to over 30 sports cars and new tracks;
- Run the “Ghost” mode to polish your skills.
IT’S THE NEXT STEP IN DRIFT-RACING SIMULATORS
CarX Drift Racing 2 offers an unprecedented and realistic experience of driving real sports cars on one of many race tracks available throughout the game. If you enjoy side drifting, prepare to dive into the game and enjoy it for hours;
Draw ornaments on the asphalt with your burning tires;
Here's what you're getting with the Premium Subscription:
- Daily rewards (coins).
- Increased fuel tank (by 5 points).
- Increased experience after each race.
- Ads off.
- Free of charge restart as follower in XDS "Tandem drift"
- Expanded room list in XDS "Duels".
- Free extra attempts in XDS "Duels".
Premium subscription is provided on a monthly basis.
The cost of subscription in the amount of (7.99 USD) will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal of your subscription automatically within 24 hours after your current subscription expires.
You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Different stages of drift events are about to start all around the world. We didn't want to miss this opportunity either.
Today we're launching a play-off mode in based on the XDS rules. It's gonna get hot...
We have added a new racetrack, ATRON which hosts stages of the Russian Drift Series (RDS). On top of that, there is a new battle config in the XDS mode available on Atron.
More in this update:
- Day illumination switch on tracks;
- New vinyls in the Sponsors category;
- Optimized locations.
- Added “leave championship” button in case of defeat
- Added "no cross over zone" for the leader within the area dedicated to allow the follower to pick up speed
- Improved visual effects: smoke, dust, sparks
- Overall optimization and bugfixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started playing carx ever since the first one and then the 2nd one finally came out. It wasn't eye catching at first but as I played more and made more progress, I started loving the game. I got to a point where I actually started buying more gas tanks to play more multiplayer matches and then got carried away and bought more ingame currency. It is a grindy game at first but it gets easier and easier and I can make 100k very shortly just doing multiplayer. Everything in this game is amazing but there can be more details added such as engine wear, vehicle damage if we crash ingame then repair it after the race, maybe an option to control our boost instead of the "yes or no" option. A more realistic feel would be nice but nonetheless, a great game.
TL:DR - It is grindy at first but if you get the hang of it, it will be much easier. People will say P2W but a couple bucks to buy a good car will get you to end game if you play it smart. There can be more small details added but overall it is a great game. It got me to a point where I spent a bit more than I expected to.
Thank you developers for your time to create such a fantastic game 😁
Get Rid of Tire Purchasing
This game is my favorite mobile game ever, but I’m giving it 2 stars because of the money it takes to play. It costs 100’s of thousands of dollars to upgrade the car setup completely, the cars themselves are a bit pricey. The cars people actually want are only purchasable with the harder to earn currency or real life money. And let’s not forget that now you’re basically just racing to pay for new tires that burn out every two races. I’d be ok with that if that car performance wasn’t complete trash with street tires on (you still have to pay for sh¡t tires too. Then there’s the fairly realistic cost of visual customization. My only complaint, (which is one of my biggest overall complaints), is that it costs the harder to earn currency to use the custom color option. Again, wouldn’t complain if there were more than 10 crappy colors to choose from otherwise. Then there’s the outrageous cost of the tracks. It costs $50k or more to unlock some tracks and that just gives you a tiny part of the track. Then you have to pay another $50k or so to get a full configuration of the track. Everything on this game is set up to require us to pull out the bank card, I find that to be a very unappealing attitude for a game developer.
Furthermore, it is very annoying having to remember to change your tires every couple of races. Please make the game far more affordable to play, be more concerned about our wallets than yours.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to write this review. We can say for sure that since the game has just recently been released we continue to collect different feedback from our players around the world to see what changes should be implement. Your opinion sure matters. Thanks! Stay with us to see the game improved with future updates.
Amazing game ! High Recommended.
TL;DR : Fun drift game, with a ton of different aesthetic options to choose from. Highly recommend this game.
I’ve decided to write a review about this game, because at first I was on the fence about installing the game. Worried about not really enjoying it & eventually deleting it. However, as soon as the game finished downloading & I launched it. I was happy that I decided to install the game. Personally, I enjoy a game with a lot of customization options that I can choose from. This game has more than enough different body kits, paints, tunes, vinyls, cars, etc. Not only is the customizability in this game very high. The drifting aspect of the game is very solid as well. I’ve enjoyed countless hours replaying maps, trying to perfect that one turn or trying to beat my highest score. Although i’m not the greatest at the game. I do still really enjoy playing it. I find myself playing this game more than any other game on my phone & will probably stick with this game for awhile. I hope someone finds this review helpful. Thanks for taking the time to read it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback.
We are very pleased that our game caused you so many emotions and a desire to share them with others. We will continue to develop and update the game, continue to delight our players.
Good luck on the track!
- KAR IKS TEKHNOLODZHIS, OOO
- 1.8 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © CarX Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- SILVER. Great deal. $0.99
- SILVER. Limited set. $0.99
- GOLD. Great deal. $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.