THE MOST WANTED DRIFT GAME EVER
More than 30,000,000 people around the world downloaded CarX!
Warning! Be careful, this application may entertain you for more hours than you think! Don't forget to take a break at least every 40 minutes!
THE REAL DRIFTING SIMULATOR
- CarX Drift Racing gives you a uniquely simple and intuitive experience in handling sport cars
- If you like to drift, get ready to spend many hours playing this game
- Use the separate handbrake button to start drifting
- Burn tires doing donuts
- Animation of the thick smoke while drifting
THE MOST REALISTIC MOBILE RACING GAME
- Insane feeling of powerful sport cars
- Unique driving on different surfaces — asphalt, grass, and sand
- Racing on high detailed tracks
- You can customize the controls
- You can select different setups for every car — Stock, Turbo, Racing, and Drift
- You can change color of your car and wheels
- Live cameras and replays
- You can upload your best replays to YouTube and Everyplay
- Compete with real rivals in online tournaments
- Reach the top of 5 leagues
- Drive in tandem and unlock premium cars
- Win cups and earn coins
- Unlock 40 sport cars and new tracks
- Ghost Mode for competing with your best race
ONLINE TIME ATTACK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- Compete with your friends and beat world records
- Time attack racing mode with worldwide ranking
TRUE ENGINE AND TURBO SOUNDS
- Original engine sound for every car
- Simulated turbo and blowoff valve sounds!
NEW licensed sound tracks
- Your COINS, unlocked cars, and tracks are saved on your device. DO NOT DELETE game before you update it, or all your progress will be LOST!
- To make the game run faster close all other applications in task manager
[Double click the home button and drag other applications upward]
- LIKE facebook.com/carx2 for news and updates
If you like high-end racing games, get ready to spend hours playing CarX.
Have fun with CarX Drift Racing!
1. Multiplayer tracks have been updated
2. Cars and tracks have been updated for select events
3. Overall optimization & bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best racing game on a iPhone and iPad that I have ever played, no exaggeration it is the best free game on the App Store by far, so much to do and you all added new cars!! Very happy and will buy them all haha, this game is unique because it has a lot of potential and it is a great time user, I've played this over the years and it never gets old, always new content and always new possibilities, starts off as a casual game but play through and get better cars and you're set to go!!! By the way the cars are cheap and easy to get, some of them are harder but challenge is never a problem, one thing y'all could add is maybe a lambo? And the semi or the Thor 8800 as you call it, please make it a triple axel, it looks weird when you see it with only 4 wheels, like maybe like a older peterbuilt model would be absolutely great, and please add a wifi multiplayer so I can race my brother on some of the races? That would make my day and I will greatly suggest this to some of my friends, so add a extra axel and make 8 tires in the back and not only 2, possibly add a more racing type car like a Lamborghini or Ferrari, and add wifi multiplayer so when my bro can play then we can play on my wifi network, and maybe possibly add a player request system so I can find and play against him at his house or somewhere else, thanks so much for this game!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the Best Racing Games on Mobile
This has to be one of (if not THE) best racing games on mobile. Graphics are sharp (especially for a mobile game), controls are smooth, and it’s just plain fun! It’s an online game, meaning you can compete with other racers, but there are also single player races (drift-point races or time trials) if you find yourself offline (I put my WiFi only tablet on airplane mode to make sure you can play the game completely offline). There’s a nice selection of cars. For now, you can only change a few cosmetic appearances of your car (window tint, rim style and color, body paint, and tire smoke color), but hopefully some of the deeper customization that just got introduced in the PC/Steam edition will find its way onto mobile. My only complaint and reason for the one missing star is the “watch-ad-to-play” system. Not only does the game give you an opportunity to earn free in-game cash by watching ads (both in the form of daily ads-for-cash as well as “bonus cash” every time you complete a race), but you’ll also have to suffer through ads in between menu screens. For instance, going from a race to your garage will cause an ad to pop-up. For me, it just gets in the way and breaks up my immersion in the game. I understand the ad revenue helps make the game free-to-play, and for some, that’s okay - even preferable, but I’d be more willing to pay a one-time fee to buy the game and not have to sit through ads. Ever. That’s just me.
Honest Review - Amazing
This game is really really fun, the only things I don't like are the ads because they pop up every time I do a new drift run, but you can get rid of them if you pay ’Gold’ or something like that. It's like VIP basically but I can’t afford more monthly things or I would. I play this game on IOS/Computer and the IOS version is better for me because the controls are hard to use, like turning, on computer. But again, you can buy a steering wheel for a joystick type of thing for the game but I doubt I can afford that too. The computer version has more customization which would be cool for IOS but I don’t want them adding car damage physics unless it's like that one thing called like a demo derby or whatever its called. Lag can be an issue, I have a iPhone 7plus and it lags a little from time to time but not too much to mess you up very much. This car game is the only game I’ve liked since I started having a very big interest in learning about cars, not that you can learn a lot from the engine and how it works but you can still learn general new things if you're curious enough to learn from the game. I hope to see this game develop more and hopefully I can buy the VIP perks eventually and this game would be perfect.
PS - You guys should totally add custom paint jobs and an off-brand 1987 Corvette to the game, it's my dream car😁
- KAR IKS TEKHNOLODZHIS, OOO
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 CarX Technologies.
- In-App Purchases
- SCHOOLBOY $2.99
- WANNABIE $7.99
- POCKET MONEY $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.