The Casambi app is the easiest and most natural way to control your lights. With the app you can control both Casambi enabled lighting fixtures and Philips Hue bulbs. The first time use has been made easy and intuitive. With one tap you are ready to control your lights.
Controlling all your lamps from one view:
With Casambi app you can control all your lighting fixtures with one view. It is possible to control your lights individually or as a group. For example you can create a group of your kitchen, office or shop lights and turn them all off / on with just one tap. Or you can dim the living room lights to pleasant light level for a movie.
Control your lights from a photo:
The Gallery in Casambi app is the most natural way of controlling your lights. Take a picture of your room(s) and place the lamp controls over the lighting fixtures in the picture. Now you can control your lighting fixtures visually right from the picture.
Create scenes for different lighting situations:
You can create different scenes for different occasions. Set the lights just right for dining, office environments or shop promotions and save the settings in a scene. Now you can change the lighting with one tap for different occasions for example a dinner party or a meeting with a customer.
Share your network and allow other devices to control your lights:
Casambi has four different levels for sharing and access control. You can decide if your network is open to everyone or if other users need a password to access your network. If you have several users and devices using the same network, all the changes made with one device will be automatically updated to the other devices with Casambi cloud service.
Casambi app iOS v3.2.9 (b553) Dec. 08, 2020, changes since v3.2.7(546)
* Support of "update channels" for targeted FW updates on end-users
* Add GTIN lookup data for "TCI" vendor
* DALIEnergyUpdateTask will collect diagnostics too (fix #2712)
Generic stability improvements and fixes:
* Localization for "|$|status" string-expansion references not working in non-English app environment
* When unpairing switch from unit page switch list page is not visible
* Strings in fixture parameters(admin site) not localized in unit page when there are upper case letters in string.
* RZB app showing Casambi logo
* Italian translation fix
* same temperature limit labels for all demo temperature fixtures
* Incorrect check of cached FW versions during fw downloading/updating.
* Luminaire configuration screen jumps when updating sensor values.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea, bad product
App keeps crashing trying to open camera to take picture.
Best FREE lighting control app hands down
I’ve tested many Bluetooth apps and this is by far the most advanced, easy to use and versatile product on the market.
I use it as a dimmer. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Frustrating.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Casambi Technologies Oy
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Casambi Technologies Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Casambi - Premium HUE $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.