The Casambi app is the easiest and most natural way to control your lights. With the app you can control both Casambi enabled lighting fixtures and Philips Hue bulbs. The first time use has been made easy and intuitive. With one tap you are ready to control your lights.
Controlling all your lamps from one view:
With Casambi app you can control all your lighting fixtures with one view. It is possible to control your lights individually or as a group. For example you can create a group of your kitchen, office or shop lights and turn them all off / on with just one tap. Or you can dim the living room lights to pleasant light level for a movie.
Control your lights from a photo:
The Gallery in Casambi app is the most natural way of controlling your lights. Take a picture of your room(s) and place the lamp controls over the lighting fixtures in the picture. Now you can control your lighting fixtures visually right from the picture.
Create scenes for different lighting situations:
You can create different scenes for different occasions. Set the lights just right for dining, office environments or shop promotions and save the settings in a scene. Now you can change the lighting with one tap for different occasions for example a dinner party or a meeting with a customer.
Share your network and allow other devices to control your lights:
Casambi has four different levels for sharing and access control. You can decide if your network is open to everyone or if other users need a password to access your network. If you have several users and devices using the same network, all the changes made with one device will be automatically updated to the other devices with Casambi cloud service.
Version 3.5.0 b593
* Rename default scene names (Animation scene & Time-based scene).
* Support of new Bluetooth Long Range network modes in Mobile & Utility Apps
* Support customization of Fixture Parameter editor messages
* Configuration of "Activation level" for daylight-sensor control in closed-loop mode
* Pop up-message for firmware update not shown when FW update disabled
* Grouping/bulk configuration of presence sensors
* Possibility to assign DALI groups via Casambi App UI
* Add info about correct EnOcean switch model (PTM215B) when pairing of EnOcean switches is described and/or done
* Move information section of device details to the top of the view
* Change term "disable Gateway" to "remove Gateway" to avoid unwanted outcome of user action
* Show group ID of devices in the diagnostics view
* Provide readable date label for Unix-epoch timestaps in exported device details
* iOS 15 updating for tab bar, status bar, navigation bar background colour and texts
* iOS: date shown as three dots in CustomDatePicker date field
* Issue with NavBars in popup sheets (iPad)
Ratings and Reviews
Seamless Lighting Control
I’ve tried tons of smart home lights. Unlike other lighting systems, Casambi never fails to connect and always works when it’s needed.
Best FREE lighting control app hands down
I’ve tested many Bluetooth apps and this is by far the most advanced, easy to use and versatile product on the market.
Wet easy to use
Great for small lighting projects.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Casambi Technologies Oy
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Casambi Technologies Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.