No cables? No memory card reader? No problem!
With Cascable Transfer, you can wirelessly preview and copy JPEG and RAW* photos to your Photos library, Lightroom catalog, Capture One Pro catalog, or anywhere else on your Mac either directly or using the batch image-processing tool Retrobatch.
Cascable Transfer supports over 150 WiFi-enabled cameras from Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, and Sony.
——— Compatibility ———
Compatible cameras include WiFi-equipped models from the following model ranges:
- Canon EOS, PowerShot and IXUS/ELPH,
- Fujifilm X and Finepix,
- Nikon D,
- Olympus OM-D, PEN, and SH,
- Panasonic LUMIX,
- Sony Alpha, HX, RX, and NEX.
For more information and detailed compatibility notes, see the Cascable website.
* Excluding Fujifilm, IXUS/ELPH models and certain older Panasonic/PowerShot models. See the Cascable website for details.
Canon, EOS, ELPH, IXUS, and PowerShot are trademarks of Canon Inc.
Fujifilm and Finepix are trademarks of FUJIFILM Corporation.
Nikon is a trademark of Nikon Corporation.
Olympus, Olympus PEN, STYLUS and OM-D are trademarks of Olympus Corporation.
Panasonic and LUMIX are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation.
NEX, RX and α are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Thank you for using Cascable Transfer! This minor update adds a couple of new features and support for new cameras. Full release notes below.
— New Features —
• When copying to Lightroom Classic, you can now choose a destination folder not listed in the Lightroom catalog's "Folders" panel.
• You can now choose to skip duplicate images when copying to a Photos library, to a Capture One catalog, or with Retrobatch.
• Added support for the Canon EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II.
— Bug Fixes —
• Fixed a problem that would cause low resolution previews of CR3 files from certain Canon cameras, including the EOS RP.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This thing rocks!
I've been losing my mind this afteroon and evening trying to transfer files wirelessly between my camera and my Mac. Took me a long while to figure out that the problem was Canon's EOS software.
I've never been a fan, so I decided to search for a wireless transfer alternative. After trying a few I found Cascable Transfer and I'm delighted so far. Not only can I use it to transfer files, but I can use it to directly import into Lightroom! Woot!
Thank you to this small software developer who hopefully is on the way to being a big software developer!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
To The Future
I've only used Cascable briefly but find it to favorable with great possibilities for the future, user friendly and very affordable!
Looking forward to watching you grow!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.