Case Opener provides:
- The most realistic representation of CSGO opening
- All the cases, including souvenir ones from Counter Strike
- Trades - exchange your skins with other players
- Tower minigame - climb up the Tower to multiply your coins
- Crash minigame - try to cash out before the Crash!
- Minigame 'Bomb defuse' - remember code and color to avoid explosion!
- Skin inventory
- Player stats and over 30 in-game achievements
- In-game leaderboards
- CSGO Contracts - upgrade 10 skins for higher tier one (including StatTrak)
- Automatic Steam Market skin price display
- Languages available: English, German, Polish, Russian, Romanian, French, Dutch, Turkish
- Design and drop chances similar to CSGO
Download it, choose your case and start the opening! Try your luck right now!
Notice: skins found in this case simulator cannot be transferred to your real inventory from game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Improved fullscreen skin preview
- New ability to add case to favorite list
- Simplified deposit view
- Redesigned message boxes
- Faster access to Mystery Case
- Added bonus skin in cases list
- Displaying total equipment value in inventory tab
- Visual changes in minigames
Ratings and Reviews
Must Have for CS:GO Fans
I’ve been a fan of Counter-Strike for a while now but I don’t own a PC. I’ve always wanted to open cases, so I just looked up CSGO case opener and found this. Thought it was really cool but I was thinking it would get boring really fast. It’s actually really addicting and fun even though you can’t use the skins in CS. Every case is free so you can open as many as you want without using keys or money, plus you can keep what you want and discard what you don’t want. 5/5, I would definitely recommended.
It's great, but don't gamble
Ok so let the general function of this game is good. Cases are all free except the premium case, and usually you can get most skins. The reason I gave this 4 stars is because the gamba king is broken. I had a hand (like a series of skins) worth 4000 dollars, and I lost TWICE to a guy that had a win chance of LESS THAN 10%! (3% first time, and 10% second time). This is pretty broken so I deleted the game after this experience. I mean really!? Losing 3 krambits? One worth 1000, another two worth 400, and like 3 other "knight" m4's.
And also he won twice in a row :(
Also don't try getting dragon lore. I've opened the cobblestone case 800 times and only seen dragon lore less than 10 times.
Horrible experience so far
I have been opening the cobblestone package for two hours now and i have opened it 221 times. You would expect me to have the dragon lore but no i dont. It has made me really upset wasting all this time trying to get one skin and also during that time getting silver 5 to unlock trades. When i unlock trades it says i have to get gold 1 to be able to trade. What?! The ads are excruciatingly annoying as well. Once i was doing crash and i bet 1000 coins but an ad pipped out and i lost all of it. It is so annoying to lose 1000 coins coz of an ad and having no power to cancel it
The prizes are stupid as well. FIX THE PRICES.
A factory new lightning strike awp is not 55€
I hope to see major changes because right now i am not enjoying it at all
- Jakub Pokorski
- 293.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 "Efez Games - Jakub Pokorski"
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Mystery Cases $0.99
- 35 Mystery Cases $2.99
- Premium account $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.