Embark on the ultimate idle clicker adventure of a lifetime with Cash, Inc.! You can build a time machine and be the most popular money tycoon of all time (literally!). Once the wealth starts rolling in, there’s no saying how far you will go!
This tapping game was made for you, Boss! Click and tap just for a little while. Then, let amazing superstars take your business game to the next level, as they will collect your riches in your place! Become a money-crazed business tycoon as you see your riches grow in all eras.
What are you waiting for, Boss? Hop on, leap and prance through time and grow your own business empire!
Cash, Inc. Features:
MONEY CLICKER THAT MAKES YOU RICH
• Live like a business tycoon, where tapping will be your greatest asset!
• Tap whenever, wherever you want, and take a break. This idle clicker lets you profit from your businesses without actually being there!
• Use your earnings from tapping (as well as from your managers) to upgrade various businesses.
• Make money and pile up profit so you can spend your money on what YOU want.
BUSINESS TYCOON AMENITIES
• Lead a lazy, yet productive idle tycoon lifestyle while your celebrity business partners take care of you and your businesses!
• Just click and tap to upgrade your businesses and keep the money flowing!
• Make money while you renovate your business tower. More money means having better and more stunning tower appearances!
• Let your luck come to play – receive special free gifts like tickets, crystals and time jump with the wheel of fortune to build your wealth even more! Spin 'N Win, Boss!
WEALTHIEST OF ALL TIME!
• Hire mad scientist to build a time machine, and be the richest time-travelling tycoon of all-time!
• Leap through time and start your money kingdom wherever and whenever you go!
• Be the most famous money tycoon on all eras and let them talk about your success in reaching fame and fortune: an empire of your own!
SHARE YOUR WEALTH
• Work your way up to the Rich List! Join a community of business elites in the Cash, Inc. leaderboards.
• Brag about your cold hard-earned cash to fellow business tycoons on social media!
Start your own business adventure and live the life you’ve always wanted. You’re just a click and a tap away from rising to fame and raking in that sweet cash!
Disclaimer: Playing Cash, Inc. requires a secure internet connection.
P.S. Got problems? Questions? Suggestions?
We’re ready to assist you, Boss! Talk to us via firstname.lastname@example.org & join our community of businesspeople in fb.me/cashincthegame
Can't see the UPDATE button? Go to "Updates" section of the AppStore, and refresh the page (pull the screen down and release)
Cash, Inc. News!
LET'S PLAY CASH, INC.!
The fun's still here, don't forget to manage your businesses and be the richest tycoon in all eras!
Got anything? Leave us a message via email@example.com and join our community in fb.me/cashincthegame
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting and a great time killer.
I don’t often review games but when i do i usually take my time and see if the game is really all that great so I’ve been playing the game for over a month in a half now and it is just a great game it’s fun and addicting and it’s kill some time so basically the game is set up with you buying businesses and making trillions of dollars and to become the richest person in the world really the games world and every time you earn enough money you’ll get a different building. What i also love about this game is that they don’t force ads on you and there are ads in the game but the ads reward you with useful items and that makes that game a lot easier to get things done and this games is some what difficult to get going in the beginning but the more business you buy the more money you’ll make and this game will be easy basically in a way you got to spend money to make money but what also makes this game great is how smooth it plays now this dose depends on the phone you have so your experience may differ from mine and i have the iPhone X this game also keeps you wanting to come back and play more with competitions, events etc so basically if want to play a game because your board this is the game this is an a completely honest review and a non-biased review this game is worth playing and wasting some time on.
I've been looking through the reviews and seeing a few comments about beating it quickly and how it's too short. I'm not quite sure if they've updated it by then, but it lives up to what they want now! You can buy new towers with money, increase your fame percentage each time you give away a whole new tower and start from scratch, making you earn faster. I didn't even know numbers like septtrigintillion or something existed. Plus missions and rewards to multiply tower profit and progress. It's a super fun game! Almost no bugs. I've only had one mishap and it sent me to a chat room with an automated associate to quickly and easily report the issue and if wanted, find out what to do to avoid it or fix it. I've been playing for about a month and I'm only about half way through the towers. A recent addition to the game added a futuristic world that has gone bankrupt in which you must gain money for. It's like a second game but a new connected theme. 10/10 would recommend.
Addicting Game- Reccomended
Cash Inc. is very addictive. Basically, you tap a business to earn money. You can upgrade your business to earn more, and once you have enough money, you can hire VIP’s. They automatically run the business so you don’t have to tap. Once you earn enough money, you can restart your businesses and earn Fame. You can spend your Fame to get discounts on your businesses. Each time you meet a goal you get a new tower. I recommend it. But I give it 4 stars because if you like games that you need skill for or if you want a game to play on an airplane or car ride, you don’t want this game. You just wait for money and then you can upgrade. It’s addicting, but it’s not particularly entertaining. There aren’t many ads, actually. You only watch ads if you want a boost in the game. Also, you can buy gems with actual money and use them for boosts.
I hope this review was helpful. This was written by a 12 year old girl, by the way. It’s really hurting my hands to not spell everything like “u” and “ur” and “idk” and stuff. But don’t judge me for including this. I can do what I want.
SCHOOL START TIMES SHOULD BE PUSHED BACK! Adolescents are not getting enough sleep. (8 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours a night) and pushing back start times would dramatically improve children’s health, safety, and academic performance!!
An Awesome Person
- Lion Studios LLC
- 233.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Alegrium. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- STARTER PACK $1.99
- BABY BOSS $4.99
- SUPER VALUE DEAL! $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.