CashKey is a fast, secure and powerful mobile app to pay for services related to Call Centers, Restaurants, Retailers, Online and Parking.
Three choices are offered:
1) Connect to Merchant - to creates a secure encrypted exchange channel and token concealing the user's card information when a merchant and consumer respectively press:
(Connect to Consumer)
(Connect to Merchant).
This exclusive link creates a secure encrypted communication channel between the consumer and merchant using an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in proximity to each other.
• To create a transaction the merchant creates an invoice with selected items previously entered into the Account / Catalog List and transfers it via the secure connection to the consumer.
• Identity photo verifications are exchanged.
• Upon acceptance, the invoice is sent to the consumer who can add a tip, select the payment method, sign the invoice and transfer the file back to the merchant with a token representing the credit or debit card.
• The merchant then presses Process for payment.
• Upon completion both parties receive notices that funds were exchanged and a record of the transaction is maintained in the History section.
• Transaction fees are charged to the merchant. There are no fees for the consumer to use this application.
2) Search - launches a location based search for an (invoice, bill, offer, ticket, coupon or pass) so long ordering, entrance and payment lines are bypassed. Additionally, pressing the search glass icon top right on the diamond screen automatically displays special offerings when driving or walking near a participating merchant. Once accepted, the (invoice, bill, offer, ticket, coupon or pass) is placed into the consumer's Add Item screen and the consumer Approves the Charge. The consumer and merchant receive confirmations and the transaction is completed.
3) Scan - via a barcode or QR code enables a consumer to scan various codes of the product or service they wish to procure and press Approve Charge. The merchant instantly receives confirmation that the consumer’s funds have been applied to their account. Consumers bypass long checkout lines.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For additional information go to www.cashkey.net
Copyright 2016 Patents Pend. CashKey, Inc.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- cashkey, Inc.
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © All rights reserved. Patents Pend.