CashSync is a simple, convenient accounting tool with multiple accounts and currencies, cloud synchronization, shared accounting, a reminder system, interactive reports, a built-in calculator, and a currency converter.
- Sync with the server and multiple devices.
- Share accounting with your friends or family.
- Really multiple currencies: over 160 currencies and exchange rates supported.
- A built-in reminder system and repeated actions.
- A built-in calculator.
- A built-in currency converter.
- Customizable categories.
- Transfers between accounts (Double-entry bookkeeping system supported).
- A clean, intuitive, and well thought-out design.
- Simple interactive reports.
- Security code at the start (Touch ID and Face ID).
If you have any notes or suggestions on the localization of the app, please email us email@example.com
Icons by Icons8 — https://icons8.com
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Most Complete Expense Tracking App!
This app is the swiss army knife of expense trackers. It supports multiple currencies, allows you to create your own categories, has a beautiful summary layout that's easy to understand and drill down.
It also supports multiple accounts and it's also synced to the cloud so me and my wife can both key in our mutual expenses like groceries and all. Technically, you pay once and the whole family can use the app. Plus, the developer's still actively servicing the app. Unlike many other expense apps that get ignored after publish. Definitely worth the money!
Been using this app for over 3 years and very happy with everything. You can create multiple account, there is a synchronization, backup and nice icons. I have one wish is to import transactions because sometimes I don’t have time to be inserting it one by one and want to import it from my bank account.
I just purchased your second app (CashSync) thinking it would mitigate some of the concerns I have with the other app (Money Flow) but no luck.
1. Could sync with other cloud systems be implemented?
2. Weekly/monthly reminders and recurring transfers need to have a number entry as well. What if I have a recurring that is twice monthly? The only option is to select a day of the month.
3. Where is the icon packs to what is mentioned and is included in the Money Flow app. When I am creating new categories, I shouldn’t have to use the emoji icons on my keyboard. This app is more expensive than the Money Flow.
4. Any plan to include bank sync?
5. Can widgets for watch and phone be included?
6. Can color options (preferably a color wheel) similar to what is in Money Sync also added when the Icon set is added back in? hate having to choose the same color for 2 or more categories (when icons are present in the app
7. Ability to search icons (when icons are added back
- GERMAN VAGENLEYTNER
- 5.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013—2019 Hermann Wagenleitner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.