Do you need cash? Is the nearest ATM too far? Try Cashtic! Ask nearby users for cash, and once you meet and get it transfer the equivalent amount via your own money transfer app. You can specify in the app how you will settle the cash you receive, eg: bank, Paypal, Zelle, Revolut, Bitcoin, Google Pay, PayTM, Wise, or Apple Pay. Please note Cashtic does not transfer money at the moment. Arrange meetings in front of police or guarded areas for increased safety.
Why would you give cash to others? Because you can make money by charging a commission just like banks do with ATMs! Cashtic creates a distributed mobile smartphone ATM network by turning nearby users into walking ATMs enabling cash exchange 24/7.
As the userbase grows, hopefully it will soon allow you to find cash nearer than existing ATMs, such as those of JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, HSBC, PNC... Invite your friends, so we can achieve this goal soon.
Here is how it works:
1. Ask for cash and specify a location (such as in front of a police station) ,a nd time
2. App notifies nearby users
3. Nearby users send their offers
4. Accept one offer, and confirm meeting via chat
5. Find each other in person
6. Get cash from user, and transfer the agreed amount via money transfer to the other user (commission may apply based on the other user's settings 0-10%!) via a money transfer app that you both use.
Lots of new languages.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cashtic LLC
- 102.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 György Chityil
- In-App Purchases
- Bank Account Badge (3 months) $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.