Hundreds of professional quality Predator Calls easy enough for anyone to master. Makes a beginner sound like a pro.
The app is free to download and use and comes with 6 animals and 70 sounds as standard.
If you choose to upgrade by acquiring a subscription via in-app purchase your payment will be processed by Apple. Upgrade by selection a sound of an animal which is locked.
In-app purchase: Premium Sound Subscription:
- Unlock a further 16 animals and more than 300 sounds
- Payment of the subscription will be charged to you iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The period can be a month or a year depending on what was selected during acquiring a subscription
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
- When the subscription has expired all premium options and sounds are locked again.
Cass Creek gets EVERYONE in the hunt!
Powerful features include:
- Customized Playlists
- Swipe & Hide
- Solunar Table
- Weather Forecast
- Logbook with location and photo upload
- One button dimming
- Easy to use volume control
• Attract “educated” game by never playing the same call sequence twice.
• Create almost infinite number of Playlist combinations.
• Decide on the best time to go using the Solunar Table feature
• Plan your gear using the Weather Forecaster
• Never get caught downwind with up to the minute wind direction
• Record the important details of your hunt in the Log Book
• Upload your photos or see photos from other hunters.
Free to try, cheap to buy!
Subscribe by the month during hunting season or buy the whole year for one low price.
Some calls unlocked to test, and all unlocked with membership.
* Bobcat, Coyote, Foxes, Jackal, Wolf, Rabbits & Hares, Small Birds, and many more.
The new Slide-to-Hide feature allows you to hide the calls you do not plan to use to make your screen more organized for your hunt.
Why spend $200+ for an electronic caller when you can get this app for less than the price of *batteries*?
When scouting new areas, use the Cass Creek Predator app to help locate animals in the area.
Get all the volume you need (up to 110 dB) and play remote sounds when paired with the iHUNT Speaker. The iHUNT Bluetooth speaker has been optimized to work with the Cass Creek Predator app. Buy your iHUNT speakers at www.ihuntgamecalls.com.
Use in remote locations - does not require a wifi or cellular connection!
Please leave a review on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CassCreek
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/casscreekoutdoors
Visit our web site: www.casscreek.com
Contact us: AppSupport@casscreek.com with any questions or comments
Requires a wifi connection to download initially
Terms and conditions:
Updated photo upload information
Ratings and Reviews
Useful calls aren’t free
This app says in the description that it has “6 animals with 70 sounds” that are included without charge. It doesn’t tell you that the included sounds are basically useless to a predator hunter. The only useful sounds are mice squeaks and squeals. The other free sounds are of animals that RARELY are attracted by calls, such as bear or sheep. Other sounds, such as coyote or bobcat, are NOT included for free, and require a monthly or yearly subscription. Not sure how much either are because I didn’t purchase any others. The call quality is good from what limited sounds you have to start with, and have no background noise (the reason I gave it two stars instead of one). If you’re going to charge for all the useful sounds, might as well just charge for the whole app.
Developer Response ,
We offer 70 game call sounds for free, so you can get a feel for the app and if you want to buy the whole thing. We will be adding additional sounds for those that have purchased the app in the near future.
Every call must be purchased
The only thing that is automatically unlocked is a few bear calls. You have to purchase each individual call separately.
Developer Response ,
There are actually 71 calls offered for free. You can also upload photos, check solunar times, post an activity log, check the weather, and has a flashlight. We wanted you to try the app first before you decide to buy the whole thing, thanks!
It seems 90% of the coyote sounds are just recorded hand calls. Might be a couple REAL howls. It’s possible to call in a coyote with a jackrabbit distress if the quality was just a bit better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHunt, LLC
- 154.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 iHunt, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $1.99
- Annual subscription $9.99