Discover a world of mystery and adventure as you join thousands of players online in this Fantasy RPG.
After returning home from a long fought war you discover your hometown in smoking ruins. A group of orcs has ransacked your town and stolen the Crystal of Fire, an ancient artifact entrusted to your village for safe keeping. Begin your adventure in pursuit of these thieving orcs and unravel a demonic plot to destroy the world! Band together with your Allies and collect powerful weapons and magic. Lead an army of Knights, Elves, Wizards, and Dragons to conquer your enemies and thwart the nefarious demon Mephistopheles.
DEFEAT EPIC MONSTERS WITH YOUR ALLIES
- Join up to 200 other players and combine your skills to take down legendary monsters
- Scale the real-time leaderboard and show off your accolades and let your power be known
- Earn epic loot and bragging rights with each boss battle
PUT YOUR HEROISM TO THE TEST IN PVP BATTLES
- Engage enemy players and battle your way to becoming the mightiest in the land
- Scale through 21 PVP ranks and prove your strength to the world
- Recruit mighty Heroes to empower your armies to gain an edge over the competition
AN ALL OUT GUILD VS GUILD WAR
- Join or create a guild of up to 100 other players and collectively build the mightiest empire
- Choose between 4 different strategic roles and classes in battles: Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Rogue
- Earn the most experience and upgrade hundreds of skills by participating in PvP battles
LOSE YOURSELF AS YOU PROGRESS THROUGH AN EPIC STORY
- Gain experience and level up as you quest to recover the Crystal of Fire and save the world from a demonic onslaught
- Discover and equip hundreds of unique weapons and strengthen your abilities even further!
1. New Monster is coming soon!
- Draculia, the blood dominator is here. Keep fighting and get the rewards!
2. New chaos campaign
- Special campaign, Face more challenges, and get more exciting rewards!
3. Optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
3 stars for 50% functional game
I’ve been playing castle age for a good while now (more than 5yrs) and have several friends who play along with my family. It’s a fun button push game with lots of things to keep you busy, but it seems recently the game crashes a lot. I understand there is a web portal but it’s just not as convenient as an iPad app. Sure wish the devs would fix these things:
Game crashes when reading 2-3 mail items
quantity selection pull down doesn’t work in land purchase;must buy land 1 at a time
Crash when buying more than 1 consecutive pieces of land
Crash if tap to attack monster/duel/invade too quickly
Not all achievements gain credit
Application support web portal crashes when issue is reported
I work in corporate software development for a international EPC company, and I was really disappointed when I took the time to describe these issues in detail and provided screen captures and hitting submit crashed their support site... not sure if these guys are trying to keep the game alive or not.
Free to play strategy
I am not a programmer, so the name of the genre escapes me. You spent energy on quests and stamina on monsters and war and duels. You spend tokens on pvp. The strategy is researching how to optimize at your level and win. The better gear always wins, so smart pay to play levels faster and gets better stuff. I payed twice just to spend $, but now it costs a little more. There’s no $5 buy in yet- that would be tempting. And as many times as I research pvp and conquest- I still can’t figure it out when I lose to someone with a smaller army and less gear. But I like the Guild and gifting (free), and monster battling and contributing. Keeps my already overworked mind busy without stress.
SUPPORT: I lost a general I purchased on an iPhone and contacted support. They said they would look into it and they restored her to my account. iPhone support is good for iPhone.
The game play a little differently on FB than web3. On FB you can send elite guard requests to friends for a stat boost in questing, and a stat boost in Dominion pvp- sorry Duel Champion.
They have regular events and promos. Colosseum is happening now before noon and evening pacific. Lots of opportunity for free players to optimize- but you need strategy and friends to beat the Chaos campaign- and you make them- in game. Gotta go- Guild Battle time. Every hit that is a victory heals my tower. See you in game!
Geae won’t fix Facebook log in inside app
Ever since the October update the Facebook log in doesn’t work. And the game is ridiculous when it comes to in game rewards for playing. But the company seems to reward only credit card players. For some reason during the 10th anniversary event they made it impossible for a normal person to afford any rewards. Nor did they chose good generals for the event. It’s just over priced and under played for a game that was epic when owned by the old company. Don’t recommend new players waste time unless you got 5k to spend on an event if you want to reach a top reward.***Edit*** (No it has not been resolved) I played this game daily for ten years and now I can’t access an account via iOS Facebook log in. I just checked and app it does is go back to the error message in the castle age app saying your face book session has expired.) please do not lie to me in the App Store review Geae staff. ***
Developer Response ,
This issue has been resolved. Thank you and have a great day!
- Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- 128 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Phoenix Age
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Favor Points $19.99
- 30 Favor Points $4.99
- 300 Favor Points $44.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.