●●● Your legacy in Castle Clash continues after 6 years! ●●●
For 6 years you have fought and survived. Now an epic new challenge dawns - Narcia: War Era! Lead your heroes into battle alongside your allies, and outsmart rival guilds to fulfill a greater, collective ambition. Step into a brave new land where you must build, develop, and protect your guild's territory. Summon your allies to conquer mighty enemy guilds together. What are you waiting for? It’s time to take your guild to greater heights!
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight your way up to become the world's greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Strive for glory in Guild Royale. Summon your guildmates and fight to be the mightiest guild of all in the all-new “Narcia: War Era”!
* Give your Heroes powerful new looks when they wear enhanced Hero Skins!
* Utilize the non-linear base development system to upgrade your base as you like!
* Enjoy seamless operation and jaw-dropping visual effects at your fingertips.
* Hire Heroes with extraordinary abilities to fight for your cause.
* Deploy loyal troops to battle! Those who survive will return to your base.
* Go head-to-head against another player in the Arena and be crowned the ultimate competitor.
* Unlock Equipment for your Heroes to wield in battle.
* Customize your Heroes and Buildings with a huge variety of Skins.
* Earn riches and glory in Torch Battle, Fortress Feud, and Guild Wars.
* Team up with your friends to challenge multiplayer co-op dungeons.
* Combine forces to avert a server-wide treat, the Archdemon.
* Develop adorable Pets into powerful battle companions.
* Match Heroes to powerful abilities to be the next “Squad Showdown” victor.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
1. New Hero: Drunken Simian
Skill Name: Earthquake
Deals X% ATK DMG to all enemy targets along a straight line in front. Also greatly reduces their ACC for Xs. (This effect cannot be removed.) (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Silence and reduces DMG received by X%. All his damage ignores DMG-to-HP Conversion effects. When this Hero Dodges, he gains X% more ATK and greatly increases his ACC (this effect cannot be removed), both for Xs. Cooldown: Xs.)
2. New Hero: Gravedigger
Skill Name: Soul Burial
Deals X% ATK DMG to all enemy targets in front within an arc. (If target is Entangled, this deals extra Xx DMG.) Recovers HP equal to X% of Max HP every second for the next Xs. (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Disarm and reduces DMG received by X%. When this Hero performs a basic attack on an enemy unit, he inflicts Entangle on the target for Xs. Cooldown: Xs.)
3. New Talent: Tight Bind
Description: When attacked, inhibits attacker and reduces their ATK by X% for Xs. (Attacker cannot receive this effect again for the next Xs.)
4. New Insignia: Winged Rebirth
Description: Hero revives X time and recovers HP equal to X% of Max HP. Every time this Hero revives, increases their ATK and ATK SPD by X% for Xs. (CD: Xs. This effect applies to Revives from other skills.)
5. New Hero Skins (""Inferno Ape"" for Drunken Simian, ""Doomsday Agent-Z"" for Gravedigger.)
6. Six new Heroic Idol Hero Skins (""Heroic Idol Drummer"" for Pumpkin Duke, ""Heroic Idol Pop Queen"" for Dove Keeper, ""Heroic Idol Dancer"" for Lazulix, ""Heroic Idol Vocaloid"" for Cosmo, ""Heroic Idol Soundwave"" for Rambard, ""Heroic Idol Rock Star"" for Axe Punisher.)
7. New 8th anniversary Decoration: Year 8 Sculpture
8. New 8th anniversary Background: Shining Jubilee
1. Adjusted Serratica's skill. New description:
Deals X% ATK DMG each to X enemy units every second for Xs (ignores DMG limits of targets. Targets with the Scale Mark receive Xx extra DMG). Within the same Xs, any enemy target that attacks Serratica receives a Scale Mark. Targets with the Scale Mark receive X% less healing and lose X Energy every second for the next Xs. (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to all conditions and cannot receive more than X DMG per hit. When attacked, has a X% chance to recover HP equal to X% of Max HP.)
2. Major adjustments to mail system. (Interface adjustments. More and different rewards can be sent via one piece of mail.)
3. Increased Friends List max capacity (from 30 to 60).
4. Arena: adjusted rules for players with 150,000 Might or less.
5. Collect Gems - Daily Login Reward adjustments. (Added Mystic Dew, an item used in Raids, as a reward.)
6. Raid adjustment. (Gold consumption reduced.)
7. Lost Realm reward adjustments. (Reduced the level requirement to drop Adeptness Codex. Increased the quantity of Adeptness Codex drops.)
8. Trade Prestige page adjustments:
a. Added Legendary Star Stone, Epic Star Stone, Capstone Ruby, Rambard Card, Blessed Tome II, and Blessed Tome III.
b. Reduced the prices of Prime Insignia Pack Lv 4, Occultist, Hero Cards, Lv 5 Talent Chest, Quest Completion Card, and other items.
9. Team Dungeons: adjusted the icon for Elite stage switching.
10. Pets interface adjustments.
11. Blitz Gauntlet adjustment. (A red dot will be displayed to indicate a reward is available or a task is complete.)
12. Here Be Monsters adjustment. (Switches automatically to the next stage after a stage is cleared.)
13. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 2. (Max 151 slots.)
14. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10. (Max 500 slots.)
1. Guild Shop: fixed an issue that prevented the display of purchase quantity.
2. Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when a Lv 1 Hero's info is shared through a private message.
3. Fixed an issue that prevented matchmaking in Arena."
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, But Events Are Unfair
Can I just start off by saying that this game is fantastic and I love every aspect of the game and the idea of having hero's as your main objective and point of the game, But after playing this game for a very long time (2-3) years I would just like to point out that when there is a new event out I am really excited to what it is and what great rewards are in store, but if you are someone that dosn’t really tend to spend money on mobile games(like me) then the Events are just a really big disappointment and let down to the game and I can only get my hands on certain stuff and win only a little chunk of items. Like I said before though I really love the idea behind the game and every aspect and function of the game to where I find some good enjoyment and makes me want to continue playing and would never hate on this game in a million years and what actually recommend this game to other people. All I ask is too make it to where events are more to where you don’t have to pay to get rewards more frequently but not all the time..
Great Game Developers And Please Continue To Make More Awesome Games Like This One <3
Great game played it for 5 years
Not a money game, I’ve played for free and am competitive enough. 270,000 br but I not the best but can do most the dungeons. Biggest recommendations for game is I’d update would start with Troops, they’ve been left behind in progression and need more levels and abilities to be relevant to gameplay. Update spells level and types, if you can make a hero or more a month you can make a spell here and there. Garrisons, look I’ve maxed min, I want larger max capacity level abilities and more towers. As of now there’s three types of towers, 5 in all. Make two more and add some walls. I have too many hero’s and nowhere to put them. Add wall garrison as well to increase defense or add totem ability and blasters or something into walls for offense. Mini towers, not a brief ability but a raid long ability. I get the skins purpose but need something to upgrade in camp. Don’t over do it like clash of clans but just enough to put some work in, I always have 3 on standby and two one awards. Lastly green and blue hero’s. Make more, allow them evolution. A evolved purple is still purple. Level the playing field. I want to evolve blue and green into a super blue or green, completely different hero and extended main abilities maintaining color properties but can fight toe to toe with purple evolution in battle.
Great game not a p2w game
I’ve been playing this game for around 3 years now and here’s what I noticed. A lot of reviews claim that this is a pay to win game. I disagree. Yes this game has constant deals and sales but they are not necessary to win. There are very few hero’s that are only obtainable by buying them but unless your in the top one percent you won’t be facing these very unbalanced hero’s. A big factor in this game is luck. You can have crappy hero’s and be facing challenging opponents, but this can all change with luck. I got my first very good hero from a daily hero collect. This flipped the game for me. Getting a single stroke of good luck will make your experience so much better. With more recent updates igg has made it easy for new players to obtain large amounts of good hero’s and items that it is easy to not find yourself bored playing the game. Another note about it not being a pay to win game is that a few months ago I dropped 100$ in the game I received as a gift. Yes it made it easier to get good hero’s and progress but even now my best hero’s I got from saving up and playing the game. My experience has made it a not pay to win game that is very large and engaging.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IGG SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- 883.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © IGG.COM
- In-App Purchases
- 230 gems $1.99
- 1,400 gems $9.99
- 3,000 gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.