●●● Your legacy in Castle Clash continues after 6 years! ●●●
For 6 years you have fought and survived. Now an epic new challenge dawns - Narcia: War Era! Lead your heroes into battle alongside your allies, and outsmart rival guilds to fulfill a greater, collective ambition. Step into a brave new land where you must build, develop, and protect your guild's territory. Summon your allies to conquer mighty enemy guilds together. What are you waiting for? It’s time to take your guild to greater heights!
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight your way up to become the world's greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Strive for glory in Guild Royale. Summon your guildmates and fight to be the mightiest guild of all in the all-new “Narcia: War Era”!
* Give your Heroes powerful new looks when they wear enhanced Hero Skins!
* Utilize the non-linear base development system to upgrade your base as you like!
* Enjoy seamless operation and jaw-dropping visual effects at your fingertips.
* Hire Heroes with extraordinary abilities to fight for your cause.
* Deploy loyal troops to battle! Those who survive will return to your base.
* Go head-to-head against another player in the Arena and be crowned the ultimate competitor.
* Unlock Equipment for your Heroes to wield in battle.
* Customize your Heroes and Buildings with a huge variety of Skins.
* Earn riches and glory in Torch Battle, Fortress Feud, and Guild Wars.
* Team up with your friends to challenge multiplayer co-op dungeons.
* Combine forces to avert a server-wide treat, the Archdemon.
* Develop adorable Pets into powerful battle companions.
* Match Heroes to powerful abilities to be the next “Squad Showdown” victor.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
1. Fortress Feud and Guild Wars reward adjustments.
2. Narcia: War Era - added Guild information interface.
3. Narcia: War Era - added Battle Talents.
4. Added Forgotten Trial stages. (12 stages.)
5. Narcia: War Era - Adjusted some functions.
6. Adjusted Might requirement to play Line of Defense.
7. New Heroes: Miss Magic and Wordless Zealot.
8. New Talent: Vampiric Grail
9. New Enchantment: Spectral Hold
10. New Hero Skins ("Geisha" for Miss Magic, "Gallant Bladesman" for Wordless Zealot).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game played it for 5 years
Not a money game, I’ve played for free and am competitive enough. 270,000 br but I not the best but can do most the dungeons. Biggest recommendations for game is I’d update would start with Troops, they’ve been left behind in progression and need more levels and abilities to be relevant to gameplay. Update spells level and types, if you can make a hero or more a month you can make a spell here and there. Garrisons, look I’ve maxed min, I want larger max capacity level abilities and more towers. As of now there’s three types of towers, 5 in all. Make two more and add some walls. I have too many hero’s and nowhere to put them. Add wall garrison as well to increase defense or add totem ability and blasters or something into walls for offense. Mini towers, not a brief ability but a raid long ability. I get the skins purpose but need something to upgrade in camp. Don’t over do it like clash of clans but just enough to put some work in, I always have 3 on standby and two one awards. Lastly green and blue hero’s. Make more, allow them evolution. A evolved purple is still purple. Level the playing field. I want to evolve blue and green into a super blue or green, completely different hero and extended main abilities maintaining color properties but can fight toe to toe with purple evolution in battle.
Great game not a p2w game
I’ve been playing this game for around 3 years now and here’s what I noticed. A lot of reviews claim that this is a pay to win game. I disagree. Yes this game has constant deals and sales but they are not necessary to win. There are very few hero’s that are only obtainable by buying them but unless your in the top one percent you won’t be facing these very unbalanced hero’s. A big factor in this game is luck. You can have crappy hero’s and be facing challenging opponents, but this can all change with luck. I got my first very good hero from a daily hero collect. This flipped the game for me. Getting a single stroke of good luck will make your experience so much better. With more recent updates igg has made it easy for new players to obtain large amounts of good hero’s and items that it is easy to not find yourself bored playing the game. Another note about it not being a pay to win game is that a few months ago I dropped 100$ in the game I received as a gift. Yes it made it easier to get good hero’s and progress but even now my best hero’s I got from saving up and playing the game. My experience has made it a not pay to win game that is very large and engaging.
Great game!!! Just a few things....
This game is sooo much fun! You can play for free or pay money to advance faster what ever is your preference. The igg team is amazing! They actually do help if you have a problem and communicate with them through the live chat :) so thank you castle clash team!!☺️ The only rather large problem is the chat. People aren’t restricted at all in their chat so some crazy things do happen in broadcast. I like to send our guild invitations through broadcast but lately I’ve tried to avoid it because the language is foul and people are using it as a dating app. Kids do play this game and shouldn’t be exposed to what goes on in that chat. Castle clash team could you guys make the broadcast feature a bit safer or make it easier to mute people? Maybe set it up to where certain words aren’t allowed to be spoken in the chat. A lot of people have been complaining about it lately due to the fact that some people say inappropriate things on there all the time. Thanks. Other than that the game is fabulous! I love how you guys update it all the time with new heros and skills and I’m soo excited for the new events that come!! Thanks again guys :)
- IGG SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- 891 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © IGG.COM
- In-App Purchases
- 230 gems $1.99
- 600 gems $4.99
- 1,400 gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.