Duel players from all around the world in the best real time game! Collect and upgrade 40+ troops and spells: from the terrible Wizard to the tremendous Golem! Play Now, for Free!
Lead your army to victory! Build a strong deck and knock down the enemy's castle deploying your troops! Earn trophies and climb the global ranking! Open your chests to discover and unlock new powerful warriors and spells! Will you get one of the few legendary cards?
Define your strategy and choose carefully your warriors. Bowmen to kill from distance? Golem to break through the defense? Or a heal spell to give a boost to your troop? Your decision will make the difference between victory or defeat!
+ Duel other players in epic battles
+ Collect new powerful troops
+ Destroy opponent’s castles to unlock new cards
+ Progress through multiple levels all the way to the top
+ Learn different battle tactics and become the ultimate champion
+ Open magical chests
+ Earn trophies
Castle Crush Pro subscription
- Subscribers get more gems in their free chests and discounted treasure chests daily
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly and $32.99 USD monthly
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Castle Crush Pro subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Designed for u to lose
It's a great game, great concept, great characters.
The only thing is it feels like the game learns your hand and specifically places u against enemies with whatever your weakness is no matter how you change your hand, then holds the cards you need from being available when you most need them. You can go on a 10 game winning streak, then suddenly the strategy will not work anymore because the cards you minted just will never be available anymore when you need them and you'll start facing only opponents that have your weakness in their deck. Forcing you to change the cards in your deck then repast the cycle when the game has decided you can't win with that deck anymore. Extremely frustrating game. So frustrating that I'm considering just not plaything anymore. I was up to 4000 trophies, then suddenly one day could not win a match anymore. I dropped all the way to 3100 before winning again. And the exact thing happened to everyone in my clan. Something clearly changed that day. Makes me no longer want to play the regular game, only the side games. Too frustrating being that you have absolutely know control over the cards that you'll get dealt. You often already know when you're going to lose before the match really gets going by how they start you out. You can see it coming. This game went from fun to just making me sad...
Been playing this forever. Deleted out of anger as I felt the game is nothing more than a developer manipulated money grab. I stand corrected. It’s so exciting working to build a deck that plays well against any competing deck which is totally possible. I currently on my way to castle 7 for the first time ever. It’s honestly a game that requires significant logic and skill. I would say max 20% is based on luck and which cards are drawn. If your deck is solid you can work with any and all cards drawn. Simple. I’ve been up 300 trophies from being stuck at 1500 and am now never less than 1800 an currently sitting at 2100. All based on strategy change. With that said, it is most definitely designed perfectly to get you to want to spend money. I, however, have never spent a dime. Patience is key. This isn’t a game that anyone can play and be great at it it takes time and patience and a significant level of thinking when choosing your cards. Every card you choose should have multiple benefits. Another tip. Double up on most cards. Should never have 14 different cards in your deck. You’ll never get anywhere.
This was a game a downloaded to help me advance in a different app but then I got stuck playing this because it’s fun. That is until you have the biggest lose streak. I feel like your level doesn’t matter at all in the game, I had level 5’s beating me at a level 8 but at the same time, if I go against level 11’s I get murdered as well. It’s like the game gives you a good hand, starts you off with your low energy cards and gradually moves you into your heavy hitters, and then the next rounds have all your high energy cards at the beginning that you can’t play until the mana builds. Also, I’m almost certain that a couple of times, my opponent plays more than 6 cards each being 7 or more energy which considering the time it takes to load, would be impossible even with the card that lowers the mana cost by two. One last thing before I delete the game, I had one of the offers with the gems that if I spent like 600ish gems, I’d get a reward that replenishes the gems and gives me cards. Every 100 gems I spent was supposed to give me 200 extra gems towards the reward, so I spent 200 gems meaning I should’ve had another 400 tacked on to that, (these aren’t exact numbers but I did the math before doing the deal). Well, somehow I was still short 20-50 gems? Which means I lost practically all of them and didn’t get that chest with the big reward to refill my gems and get brand new cards. Safe yourself the heartache and rage and find a better game.
- Fun Games For Free
- 221.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.