CastleGo by Purview, is created for distribution companies and delivery services.The app is created to streamline the delivery process and track the location of your driver. You can get real-time updates about delivery and the route of your fleet.
Preplanned routes can be created and assigned for the trip. However, this feature can help to save time as well as expenses of fuel. And, the end user will get notified about his delivery of goods on time.
With CastleGo installed, your smartphone becomes the point where the office encounters the field.
Getting started is easy: create a driver with phone number and mobile key in Castlematic system, assign him to a unit and authorize in the app using the mobile number.
Try now, to automate order management with the advanced functions:
- View the list of orders and detailed information about each order;
- Track and evaluate delivery progress;
- Monitor orders and estimated routes on the map;
- Receive push-notifications on relevant events regarding orders, routes, and delivery process;
- Make a detailed route to an order using external navigational applications;
- Assign status to each order (confirmed/rejected), add comments, photos and Signature;
- Chat with operators to notify them about any circumstances regarding delivery;
- Confirm delivery by attaching a photo with customer signature to an order with data on customer name, delivery time and date indicated on a photo;
- Enjoy tablet-optimized interface to simultaneously view orders in tables and on the map;
- Option to use your smartphone as a tracker.
- Driver’s Log On a Daily Basis
- Assign deliveries to drivers
- Plan Routes for Drivers Via Castlematic Software
We offer advanced courier assistant at every stage of delivery.
- vijay ravula
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Purview
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.