Convenient, accessible and immediate – this app enables ada holders to vote on proposals in seconds, straight from your mobile. Have your say, help shape the future of Cardano and get rewarded for your efforts.
For the latest updates about the registration process, along with voting and reward dates please join https://t.me/cardanocatalyst in Telegram or follow @InputOutputHK on Twitter.
- Private voting: Private voting is auditable and proof of correctness that votes were cast as intended and that votes have been tallied can be checked using the command line interface.
- Push notifications: Push notifications mean users will not miss out on key dates and deadlines. Users can select which push notifications they receive regarding: Voting, Proposer, and Community Advisor related info.
- Voting history: Selecting the Votes Casted section allows users to see which proposals they voted on during the current funding round.
- Advisor reviews: Improved visibility of advisor reviews to help expose and inform voters about information relating to community advisor review steps, such as community advisor feedback and number of reviews on any given proposal
- Single casting of votes: Security upgrades will prevent bad-actors interfering and manipulating participation during voting events. Users can only vote once on any proposal and are no longer permitted from changing their vote choice once their vote has been cast. Batch processing of votes has also been introduced, speeding up ballot casting without risking security and integrity of the voting process.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Vision, Poor UX
The entire idea behind the Catalyst app is great. However the UX design on this application is poor. First, when viewing a proposal details, it opens a browser to look at it in more details. After you go back to the catalyst app, not only do you have to enter your pin again, but you also have to find the proposal you were looking at. If you happened to forget and want to move back to the browser, then when moving back to the application you restart the process again.
The next thing, when you voted for an idea, it remains on the screen. So if you move to the browser to view the idea and come back to have to search which proposal you are on, it takes longer and longer to get to the one you want especially if you are just going down the order of popularity.
Some quick wins in this app would include allowing the application to stay “logged in” for at least a few minutes to allow you to move between the browser and the app or opening an embedded browser so I can go back to where I was before. Secondly, if an idea was voted on to be able to filter them out and quickly find things you may have not seen/voted on.
Keep up the great work on the project but I would encourage these suggestions as after voting on around 10-15 things it becomes really tedious to want to continue to vote.
Great Mission, Needs better UI/UX multiwallets
Great mission, needs the following updates. It is a PAIN to vote right now with multiple projects in multiple categories for multiple wallets! Takes forever.
- search tool
- save desired projects to list to be used for multiple wallets
- auto no vote for all, select yes for selected desired projects from list
- better way to vote for multiple wallets
- include alphabetical order sorting
- better notifications for voting registration
No longer works
Every time I open and enter my pin it shows a message “No connection! You cannot submit as you are off-line”
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Input Output HK Limited
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 IOHK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.