*** Featured on Brett Terpstra's Systematic Podcast ***
*** Featured by iPhone-Ticker ***
Free with no ads! Supported 100% by tips.
Keep in touch with your friends, family, business associates, and anyone else in your iOS Contacts list with CatchUp. Set reminders for the contacts you choose, and get notified when it's time to CatchUp with them again.
Set these up as recurring reminders, like every week or month, or a custom day that you pick. Regardless of your choice, you can choose the time of day that you get the notification.
Step One: Add Contacts
Step Two: Set your Notification Preference (how often you want to be reminded to catch up with that individual)
Step Three: There is no step three
– Full light and dark mode support
– Receive reminders to catch up with your Contacts, even when not connected to the internet
– Customization for nearly every reminder choice
– Automatic reminders for contacts' birthdays/anniversaries if you have them set in your Contacts app before adding them to CatchUp
– No ads
CatchUp is free and has no ads. This is a passion project that honestly helps me out, and I'd rather not muddy the waters with advertising I can't control. If you'd like to support development, you are welcome to leave a tip in the Tip Jar within the app.
– 99% of the user interface was built with SwiftUI, the contact picker is the only bridge into UIKit
– All persistence/storage is done with Core Data and all data stays local to your device
– 35% reduction in code from v1.x to v2.x
A note on privacy:
– iOS 14 compatibility.
– Added proper localization to the Tip Jar amounts.
– Fixed a bug that caused some birthdays and anniversaries to be off by one day.
Ratings and Reviews
This app saved my marriage
Before CatchUp, I was constantly ignoring my wife. My record was 16 days without communication, but soon I realized our relationship was on the brink of demise.
Then along comes CatchUp. I easily set up notifications to reach out to my significant other and tell her about my day, and now our relationship is better than ever!
I would recommend this app to anyone in a relationship they aren’t happy in that they can’t afford to leave
Reminds me to be better
This has been a good tool to help me keep in touch with friends after graduating school. As friends move away for work etc it’s not easy to maintain friendships, and all too easy to get wrapped up in your own going-ons. It’s nice to get an alert from CatchUp reminding me not to let those people slip away.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ryan Token
- 3.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ryan Token
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Gratuitous Tip $4.99
- Gracious Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.