Sinner2Saint is the first Catholic Spiritual Advisor App that helps Catholics grow in their relationship with God through spiritual exercises, daily readings and other practices that strengthen the Interior Life. Resolve to fight sin and temptation, and grow to understand the Virtues of Jesus Christ.
Take up your cross by identifying and working on the tendencies and root causes of the bad habits that you struggle with on a daily basis. Then, define the opposite virtues to strive for grace inside of your soul.
Thorough Catholic Examination of Conscience
- Identify your sins using the 10 Commandments. Select which sins you are most prone to commit on a daily basis, and create a Theological Sin Checklist to identify 'root sins' that impact your life. Study the essence of the saints with 3000 Questions of Catholic Trivia, and improve your interior life utilizing your newfound clarity.
21-Day Soul Virtue Exercises to Decrease Sin
- Complete a mix of the Lord’s prayers, penance, sacraments, holy scripture, fasting and mental disciplines in daily exercises that help you grow in Virtue. Create your own Virtue Challenges like ‘Call a family member you don’t normally talk to’, ‘Fast on Friday’ or ‘No complaining today’, or choose from over 14 preset Soul Exercise Sets including:
- 7 Deadly Sins to 7 Lively Virtues
- The Healing of Families
- Ignatian Spirituality Exercises
- Difficult Family
- Friend and Social Situations
- and many more
Virtue Progress Tracking
- Earn a Halo and Track your virtue progress on your Soul Dashboard. Track your achievements, and gain internal strength from your growing virtue.
Daily Worship to Bring You Closer to God
- Understand the essence of the Saints with Saint of the Day Text and Audio from Fransican Media. Access 200 Saint Quotes on sin and virtue, and reflect on their relevance in your life. Further your spiritual journey through daily readings, gospels, reflections and custom prayer routines to grow closer to God. You can even listen to Priest Audio Homilies from all over the US and Canada (thousands available and updated with new masses every Sunday night).
Special Tools to Aid in Your Journey Towards Becoming a Saint
- Use the Fasting Log to track absolute fasts, normal fasts, partial fasts, liquid fasts and more. Remove sin from your interior life through plenary and partial indulgences with the Indulgence Tracker. You can even create your own Prayer Routines from over 3000 daily prayers, including confessionals and recitals for rosary.
Catholic Communities and Giving Opportunities
- Show your generosity with Almsgiving opportunities that help you discover volunteer services and join other Catholic communities.
Account and Customization Options
- Set up your Sinner2Saint account in seconds, or login using your Facebook account. Personalize and track your march from sin, and even change text visibility with Color Mode.
- Access content from Ignatian Spiritual Exercises, The Healing of Families Catholic Ministry, Unbound Ministry and many more services that will help deepen your prayer.
Once you’ve chosen your sins, your 21-Day Virtue Exercise program begins, so
download today for the chance to build your relationship with God and become the Saint you were destined to be.
- New Bubble Notifications tell you Holy Tasks you can do each day
- Holiness Feed has double the feature options now
- Sensus Fedilium Added to the Catholic YouTube and Holiness Feed sections
- Bible Verse of the Day Popup added to the app
- Holy Feed Icon is twice the size for better usability in pressing it
- Bug Fixes and Usability Increases
Ratings and Reviews
No problem logging in...
Just downloaded the app, created an account, and logged in without any issues. Not sure why so many had issues, but perhaps bugs have been fixed since they last tried. Looking forward to using the app and growing in virtue!
Be patient with it....
As the app suggests we are practicing virtue and though the app has challenges to overcome the developers have taken the time to help us be better and maybe a saint......
Just the spiritual help I need daily. I am so glad I found this resource. It connects me to my eternal happiness and let’s my focus on my goal to get to heaven,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.