Catholic Connect social media platform is on a mission to build collaboration between and among Catholic communities by providing marketing support for universal Catholic ministries. Vital to the evangelization and educational mission of the Catholic Church, create Christ-centered communities dedicated to faith formation, individual growth, value-based, all rooted in the Gospel Message of Jesus.
Connect with your community. Our location-based Social Media APP lets you connect with your nearby Catholic community. Find and connect with your parish, priest, Catholic groups, events, the Catholic business community, and let others nearby find what you have to offer.
Search and find anything within the Catholic church, see what's trending in your area and get involved with what you like, find recommended resources to help you in your faith journey, and much more.
Our Features Include:
- Stay connected with your Parish. Receive updates from your parish at the palm of your hand. Join your parish community and find everything they have to offer. We partnered with MassTimes.org to let you find and be a part of all the parishes around the world. If you don't see your parish group listed, it's easy to add it and invite others to join.
- Find like-minded Catholics in your city. Each city has hundreds of Catholic groups to be a part of, find and join them! Additionally, parishes offer hundreds of groups to be a part of, easily find a group you like and join them! If you can't find something you love, create a group and let other Catholics nearby join.
- Let Catholics find your business. In 2000, the average number of registered parishioners per parish was 3,277. List your business on our social media platform and you get automatic exposure to thousands of families within your community.
- Catholic dating (optional). We provide a quick way to find Catholic singles within your city. If you're single we make it easy for you to find people who share the same values as you.
- Find recommended resources. Easily locate resources that can help you grow in your faith journey. We'll provide you with daily homilies, books you should read, podcasts to listen to, apologetic videos, confession guides, movies you should watch, Catholic news, and much more!
- Find a spiritual director. Most often, because parish priests these days are so busy, they honestly do not have time to add ‘Spiritual Director’ to their list of obligations and duties. However, there are many laypeople willing to help other laypeople, so we make it easy for you to find and connect with a spiritual director in your area.
- Stay updated 24/7. Through our platform, you will be able to receive updates from your Parish, Diocese, Archdiocese, Bishops, Cardinals, our Holy Father, and many others!
- Improved UI for better user experience
- Improved performance
- New Chat system for better performance
- Fixed known app bugs and crashes
Ratings and Reviews
I love the idea of the app but I live in too small an area and there are no local parishes to follow listed on the app. I’m seeing events in the Philippines and I’m in the central US. I’d like to delete my account for now and come back at a later time but I can’t find anyway for deleting an account or asking questions. Can you provide a delete account feature?
I’m a Catholic that just downloaded the app after I was recommended it by its Instagram page. However, after some time of use, I’ve noticed that the profile UI page was a bit buggy as well as finding my local parish page. This is an amazing app, I want to participate in it, but could you please fix these two things? Also, I’ve been trying to open the app in the past couple minutes and I’ve been getting error messages/crashes (iOS 14). Please fix!
I’m loving the recent updates!
I’ve been downloading the new updates and have seen so many new features and have started sharing it with my parish, friends, and family! 🙌
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Catholic Connect LLC
- 187.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Catholic Connect LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.