Add cats to any photo!
CatPaint is the original and best way to add cats to your photos. Now includes iMessage stickers!
Endorsed by Taylor Swift, James Franco, Katy Perry, Paris Hilton, Kat Von D, and Emma Stone. Used by NASA Mission Control (actually!). Featured on Gizmodo, MacWorld, CNET, Discover Magazine, and the rest of the internet.
Laser eyes! Cat sounds!
Select a cat from the menu. Pinch to rotate and scale. Three finger swipe to delete cats.
• Use photos from your library, or take a new one.
• Choose any of the dozens of Cats, Cat Heads, hand-drawn Fine Art Cats, Box Cats, a selection of Cat Parts, text, and explosions.
• Cats meow as they are placed. Adorable!
• Place, move, scale, flip, and erase, for complete control of cat placement
• Lasers! Kitties are fully enabled with laser eyes.
• Email your creations to friends and foes alike
• Share using Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook
• Save photos to your Camera Roll
• Fatcat <3's you
A quick bug fix while we polish a proper update. This one fixes a crashing bug some users were seeing. If you are still having trouble with the iMessage stickers after installing this update, please delete the app and re-download from the app store. :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Come on people!!
So I’m a little late to the game because I just found this app but I love it and I get comments from everybody I post a sticker to, so I’m not sure why you’re not putting out new cats regularly... or new apps altogether! This one is way better than my other sticker apps because it’s the only one that doesn’t have a tag on the bottom, “created by cat paint“ for such and such. Those are so annoying. More apps please! The people will pay.
Keep it alive!
Love the app, I think one thing that could help spread news of the app by word of mouth would be updating the car gallery with more cats. With how quickly memes and images go viral these days, it should be easy to consistently offer updates with new cats to use! Love the app, but I did pay for it! So gimme my money's worth!
Not showing up in iMessage :(
Just bought like 5 minutes ago but doesn't even work for the iMessage. Everything else works just fine but was really looking forward to spam my friends with cats in the message. 😿
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.