A simulation game that is easy to play.
Create a charming garden to attract a variety of cats. See over 40 types of cats and their friend sharks perform some cute actions.
*The sharks of this town are herbivorous, and they love seaweed!
Easy to play! Just leave them some food and become friends with the cats!
Maybe animals other than sharks will come to play too?
This app includes AD(banner/video)
This app requests notification (option).
This app requests access to Album storage for game screenshot. (option)
Ratings and Reviews
This game is just like weird aquarium that is actually where I got this one these games are just so amazing I cannot stop playing them. They are just soooooo addicting to me😛so people who do not have this game I am just telling you get it it is AWESOME but also WEIRDat the same time ha!. Make more of these types of games please maybe like these ones but with farm animals and actual aquarium animals and maybe zoo animals and maybe reptiles and all of those please I beg I am only 11 years old please!🥺🙂
Cute and simple, but...
This game is good, but it lacks a little.
- There are many cute and interesting cat designs.
- Ads(optional to play) lasts maximum of 6 seconds (rarely 20 second videos pop up) and have great rewards.
- Gifts are fun to find hidden through the map.
- The graphic design is appealing (nice colors, not to much movement; focus is on the cats).
-The cats have some cute interactions with the sharks, dolphin, turtle and other animals in the sea.
- The only real animated ‘designs’ are the cats, everything else (minus minor designs) are still.
- There is no music, so it seems very dull
- It’s hard to bring up the chance/ percentage of new cats coming.
- You personally cannot interact with the sharks, only the cats; they only interact a few times.
- When the scenery changes into night mode(constantly), it’s hard to see what’s what.
- There is no additional help/guide after the tutorial, although it says there is.
- Even if notifications are turned on, they rarely/don’t pop up (needed for rewards/ to collect donation box when full).
- You cannot rotate the camera angle, you can only move up, down, left, or right.
- Although the icons are pressed, photos cannot be shared directly from the game(although it says they are, according to the achievements); You can only save photos
Overall, it’s an interesting game that can be fun to play. It does lacks some appeal and can get boring fast as well, but still have you playing.
Do hoper there’s more
As of writing this, I’ve completely beat the game. I’ve unlocked every cat and bought every item. I don’t know if there’s a max on the fish box donation but it’s level is fairly high.
I genuinely like this game, it’s easy to come back hoping for new cats, however once you've done everything there’s no reason to come back. I do hope a new update adds new cats, items, and maybe some upgrades. Ultimately I’d hope for an update that allows you to attract new sharks and sea life.
I will mention a bug, somehow my cats deleted the red ball from the game. Hitting the button to put down items doesn’t reset its placement and I can’t store it away.
- Ryota Kikuchi
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hitorixon
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.