Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game!
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Join more than 150 million players from all over the world and become the star of the Arena!
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
- City Kings: Fight against real gangs from around the globe to conquer the city in cooperative mode.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!
Meow, everyone! New goodies are coming your way!
- Say hello to the new Purr-mobile set, a furry ball of damage just waiting to be unleashed.
- New Insta-boosters! They INSTANTLY bring your parts to a particular level.
- A new pilot class: Mechanics! Their active ability messes up your opponents’ traction!
- A new energy restoring option for pilots. More energy = more pilots = more mayhem.
- Plus around a CATSillion of bug fixes and quality of life improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Clan ranking system.
I have been playing the game for more than a year. I am the leader of a gang and have seen a few things I would like to see in the gang. A rank for gang members Offers, members, and recruits. The new recruits that come in and don’t know how to play in a game yet burn up scouts and replaces. I don’t feel that recruits should be able to use scouts and or replaces. Recruits should not be able to use any of the tools to the city of kings only the tolls that is used on them self till the leader feels they have proven them selves a worthy member. Members should have more access to the tools in the city of kings. Officers should have control to demote players or kick players for breaking the rules. There should be a place to go that the leader can post the rules of the gang so the recruits can see them. As it is now we have to retype the rules every time some one joins the gang. I would like to see a instant message system so you can talk to some member with out talking to all members. Also there needs to be a way so that we can see what members are online, like in the championship this would make things easier to know how to plan attacks. And the last thing the chat log roll is too short. Right now you can leave a msg for people to see, if people start chatting that message will get lost. Than you for your time, battle on dudes
Long time player starting to get frustrated
This game has been my favorite game since I first played a year ago. One of the reasons I really loved it was because you did not have to purchase anything- you had to be willing to put in time and play lots and lots of quick fights but you could play without HAVING to pay. But now, playing quick fights isn’t nearly enough to be competitive. I have a ton of parts but no money/coins with which to fuse parts to build my health and attack. And with the latest update, I haven’t received money in the prize boxes- how am I supposed to build up coins to fuse????
Additionally, it is so much harder to GET machines to stay competitive (seen in the last couple updates). I have noticed that it is impossible to get a vehicle with 2 attack attachment points AND 1 defense attachment point. I used to be able to get those by stage 8.
I have loved this game so much and it has gotten me through some long chemo treatments, but if I have to keep buying gems to substitute for coins to fuse, I’ll have to stop playing.
Please, please bring back the ability to work hard and get rewards for doing so!
Thanks for allowing me to vent a bit...
Well first of all the game is perfectly fine! No bugs, nothing is laggy, no glitches, it’s amazing!
But from the title you see ads, yes that’s right add! So here is the thing, every game I win (1-2) I get a 30 second ad that I can’t skip and it is so frustrating because I can’t skip it. There was this one ad that had a skip and it was 15 seconds then I pressed skip and it said “you won’t get the reward if you skip the video” and I was wondering... ...what do I even get. I mean sometimes I get like 800 coins just for winning and I have like 50,000 coins which isn’t helpful. Yes I get it there has to be ads from those people (I don’t forgot the name) or sponsors. Well first of all we don’t even know what the reward is, we don’t want to watch a 30 second ad with no skips because we don’t care about those games, and lastly we only care about the game cats while we are watching those non skipping 30 second ads. So please for C.A.T.S sake and for those ad haters, mind adding a skip button in 5-7 seconds into the ad. Also another thing I notice is that all the other free games actually have a SKIP which puts this game into a bit more annoying game than the other ads. At least other games has a skip unlike this game is all I think about while watching an ad. Please ad a skip so me and everyone can actually enjoy the game. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 237.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.