Developed by Performance Livestock Analytics, CattleKrush is powered by the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), pulling in real-time markets. The easy-to-use application provides producers instant breakevens, market analytics and profit alerts. Sync CattleKrush 2.0 with your Performance Beef account for seamless integration to better manage your marketing positions.
Auction & Feeder helps you quickly track the breakeven of each lot coming through the auction ring. It takes the bias out of your purchasing decisions and helps you buy cattle that give you the best opportunity to make money.
My Lots helps you track the Krush on each lot and watch for profit opportunities. It helps you capture meaningful data and create a better plan for marketing each of your lots.
Markets provides real-time access to feeder cattle, live cattle and corn prices from the CBOT.
CattleKrush removes the guesswork and helps producers, lenders, and commodity brokers better manage risk by providing useful insights and financial projections. It helps in buying, selling and managing financials across an entire cattle operation, whether you’re focused on cow/calf, backgrounding or finishing.
Watch this demo video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42PW5dzNLUU/) for more information. Have questions? Contact the Performance Livestock Analytics team at 515-337-2187 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completely redesigned user experience
- Ability to link your Performance Beef account, providing seamless access to numbers you’ve already provided when auctioning your lot
- Greater reliability and responsiveness
- A new high-availability backend to ensure uptime and reliability
- Offline functionality, allowing use irrespective of internet connectivity
- Relevant, immediate communications from the Cattle Krush team regarding your account
Ratings and Reviews
- Performance Livestock Analytics, Llc.
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Performance Livestock Analytics, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.