The CBP One™ app serves as a single portal to a variety of CBP services allowing users to be quickly and conveniently directed to the features they need by answering a series of guided questions.
CBP One ™ currently has two features available, with more features being rolled out over the next year.
· The Inspection Appointment request feature allows brokers/carriers/forwarders to use their mobile device to request an inspection for perishable cargo entering the U.S. They will also be able to receive real-time status updates regarding their appointment requests, or chat with a CBP Agriculture Specialist if additional information is needed from them.
· The I-94 feature allows travelers to apply and pay for their I-94 up to seven days prior to their arrival in the U.S. at a Port of Entry (POE). CBP One™ also provides access to a digital copy of their I-94 and up to 5 years of travel history. The I-94 feature is a mobile version of the I-94 application process and information that can also be found on the I-94 website at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home.
· The "Check Your Trusted Traveler Programs Status" feature allows travelers to check the status of an existing Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) application and membership using CBP One™. Also, TTP applicants that have scheduled a remote interview can attend their interview using CBP One™.
Features rolled out over the next year will benefit Small Vessel Operators, Bus Operators, Aircraft Operators, Seaplane Pilots, commercial truck drivers and Commercial Vessel Operators.
CBP One™ I-94 is available nationwide. However, the ability to make appointments for perishable cargo is available at participating Ports of Entry (POE) only, please contact your POE for more information.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Really bad to get an appointment
The app has several bugs that need to be corrected, in our case we are a Cuban family that was stranded in Mexico with 2 minors since December 29, there are 4 of us in total. We have been trying to get an appointment at the border for more than 10 days but it always gives a different error, we have even completed the entire process, and when we finish after capturing even the photo tells us that there is no capacity to serve 4 people. I think they should look for a mechanism to solve those issues or at least prioritize those who, like us, stay in Mexico before January 5.
I just heard on the news no joke seriously is the current administration is now wanting a wall built ? Are you serious ! I’m glad this country has told the thousands of people who came here the LEGAL way that all that effort and following the rules patiently was all for nothing ! I’m a vet myself and this craziness is not what I fought for and we can’t figure out why military recruiting is at an all time low ! Crime and the overwhelming numbers are crippling our own citizens . Let’s fix us first then others or there will be no more us ! Wake up folks this is a national security issue ! God bless all of our border patrol folks and anyone else involved with trying to keep the drugs and criminals out !
Way to go administration to show your support for the help they are begging for and just turn your back like it’s nothing ! One day we should put the whole administration on the border and not just look but do what our great men and women are trying to do out there ! God bless
A family of 4 people, after the update, we cannot enroll in Mexico City.
The application has not been working for the third day. Please speed up your update. After the last update 2.43 gives an error that I am far from the border, but the previous version gave me to look for dates from Mexico City. And today the 2.44 update was released, it's a nightmare how long it will last, why it's impossible to find dates after each update. We have to wait so many days and weeks to get a date . Please do everything possible so that everything starts working as soon as possible and you can enter your date without errors. A family of 4 people, after the update, we cannot enroll in Mexico City.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- US Customs and Border Protection
- 125.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © U.S. Customs and Border Protection