The CBS Sports App is everything a sports fan needs in one place. Get customized alerts based on your favorite teams, players and leagues, stream live games from CBS & Paramount+ and stay on top of the biggest news in the sports world. With the CBS Sports App, you’ll have the ability to watch NFL, UEFA Champions League, PGA Championship, SEC & Big Ten Football, the Masters, the NWSL, Concacaf Nations League, NCAA Basketball, WNBA and more—either free or via your existing TV provider.
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll get:
•The fastest app for scores and breaking news from all major sports, so you’re always the first to know
• Advanced gametrackers to follow your team when you don’t have the ability to watch the game
• CBS Sports HQ, a 24/7 free sports news & highlights network with onsite coverage from the biggest sports events
• CBS Sports Golazo Network, a 24/7 free soccer channel with live matches, exclusive studio shows like Morning Footy and Box 2 Box, news, highlights, documentaries and more
• Select free live events and games, including SEC football, The Masters, PGA Championship & PGA Tour, NCAA basketball, PGA Tour and more
• CBS & Paramount+ events including NFL, UEFA Champions League & Europa League, Big Ten football, Serie A, Concacaf Nations League, NWSL and more*
• Personalized sports news and video highlights from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes
• Breaking news from around the sports world, so you’re always up to date and never miss a moment
• Daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today & Fantasy Baseball Today, so you can get the edge in your league this season
• A 24/7 stream of CBS Sports Network including: NCAA football & basketball games, Scottish Premier League, NWSL, Professional Bull Riding, and studio shows like That Other Pregame Show, The Golazo Show, Inside College Football and Inside College Basketball
• Expert betting advice from SportsLine insiders via articles and live or on-demand video
*Available via login from your TV provider and/or Paramount+
Please note: The CBS Sports app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
*Your Privacy Choices* https://privacy.paramount.com/app-donotsell
*California Notice* https://privacy.paramount.com/en/policy#additional-information-us-states
The latest update includes new features, bug fixes and updates:
Get notified whenever we post new videos for your favorite teams
Share videos with friends straight from the app
Gain an edge with the latest NFL & College Football point spreads, odds and more in the Picks tab
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t like the changes this year. I’m a manager and I couldn’t find access to information before the brackets locked. It was hard for some of my members to log in and I couldn’t help. It wasn’t clear how you could use the sample brackets. Once the brackets locked I couldn’t make changes for players as I could in the past. I sent a question to the help desk and never got a response other than an acknowledgment of receipt.
I didn’t like the ways the brackets displayed. I like seeing the whole bracket at once. The having to click multiple times on regions was just annoying and made the tournament seem fractured. Ii made it hard to keep track of how teams were doing. I didn’t like the check and the “x”, you had to keep digging to find the team names. I didn’t like that you could submit your bracket without completing it. I had a couple of players who didn’t realize they hadn’t completed there brackets. I didn’t like the new version at all.
👁CBS Sports is an awesome app! I love how the integrate CBS Sports HQ into their news wall, allow you to easily navigate through to your favorite team’s blog sites with local and national sports stories while also seeing news of each league. I like how you get live tweets from both sides of a game and can live tweet along with your team’s beat writers and click on stories. The app use to crash, but updates have improved the navigation of the app as well as the user interface experience. I do wish they’d do a better job with teams logo’s color: I’m a SF Giants fan and seeing our SF logo in white when it should be orange, at the same time seeing other teams have their multiple color schemes used...did y’all run out of orange? Overall, CBS did a great job and I use this app to keep up with games that don’t come in as clear on the radio (we live in an area where am radio doesn’t come in very clear.) Plus in dark mode, its so much better, now that the bug that put black on black writings has been fixed.
In my opinion, it’s the best
I’ve tried all the sports apps and have tested them extensively for a few years now. My top three are CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports, and ESPN. The one I favor for experience is definitely CBS. The UI is quite slick and the information provided is well organized and easy to read and understand. The thing I’m desperately waiting for though is Home Screen widgets and live actions. I know there is a widget you can add to that weird screen to the left, but I really want something right there on my home page giving me updates on my games. Plus live actions they stay up to date to the second would be amazing. Lastly, PLEASE give us an in app subscription that will remove ads. I will pay for that immediately.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We aim to provide you with the best experience possible, and that includes updating our app on a regular basis. Your feedback is important to us and helps our developers and technical team either improve existing features or add new ones. We'll be sure to share your thoughts with them. If you have additional questions or feedback, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CBS Mobile
- 247.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.