CBS Sports is your source for top sports news, scores, videos and more! Stream all live sports events from CBS, CBS Sports Network and Paramount+ with just one app. The CBS Sports app gives you front-row access to games from the NFL, SEC Football, UEFA Champions & Europa Leagues, Serie A, Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers & Concacaf Nations League, the Masters, the PGA Championship, March Madness, PGA Tour, the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL), WNBA and many more.
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll get all this for FREE:
• Select live events and games, including SEC football, The Masters, PGA Championship & PGA Tour, NCAA basketball, and much more
• Personalized sports news and video highlights from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes
• Breaking news from around the sports world, so you’re always up to date and never miss a moment
• 24/7 live news, highlights and betting advice with CBS Sports HQ
• Detailed pregame and postgame coverage of your favorite teams and the top games from CBS Sports
• Daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today, so you can get the edge in your league this season
• Expert betting advice from Vegas SportsLine insiders
• On-demand highlights of top moments from your favorite leagues
Want more? You can use your verified TV provider and/or Paramount+ login to access even more exciting sports content, like:
• CBS Sports & Paramount+ events including NFL, UEFA Champions & Europa Leagues, Serie A, Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers, NWSL, PGA Tour and more
• CBS Sports Network live games including NCAA football & basketball, Scottish Premier League, Professional Bull Riding, Major League Rugby, and daily shows like Tiki & Tierney, Jim Rome and Time to Schein
•Your favorite studio shows like the NFL Today, College Football Today, Inside College Basketball, Champions League Today, The Golazo Show, Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show and more
• The fastest news, scores and stats, so you can hear about the latest big plays and events before your friends
• Coverage of every major sport: NFL & NCAA football, MLB baseball, NBA, WNBA & NCAA basketball, global soccer & MLS soccer, NHL hockey, PGA Tour golf, tennis, NASCAR, MMA, UFC, WWE and more
• Sports news, live games, events and analysis all year long
Please note: The CBS Sports app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
· A few fixes for Football Pick'em games. Tap the "More" tab to play!
· Set up your pick'em games notification settings to get pick reminders and other useful tips for making the right picks
Ratings and Reviews
👁CBS Sports is an awesome app! I love how the integrate CBS Sports HQ into their news wall, allow you to easily navigate through to your favorite team’s blog sites with local and national sports stories while also seeing news of each league. I like how you get live tweets from both sides of a game and can live tweet along with your team’s beat writers and click on stories. The app use to crash, but updates have improved the navigation of the app as well as the user interface experience. I do wish they’d do a better job with teams logo’s color: I’m a SF Giants fan and seeing our SF logo in white when it should be orange, at the same time seeing other teams have their multiple color schemes used...did y’all run out of orange? Overall, CBS did a great job and I use this app to keep up with games that don’t come in as clear on the radio (we live in an area where am radio doesn’t come in very clear.) Plus in dark mode, its so much better, now that the bug that put black on black writings has been fixed.
MLB alerts arriving late
I really enjoy the app, though some features are confusing, such as setting up favorites and seeing the scores for those teams. Baseball season is underway, but game alerts are arriving very late. Currently watching Orioles/Twins game in the top of the third inning and just received the alert that the game was starting, though Twins are leading 6-0. Last night, hours after the game ended, received the notification that the game ended. This seems to be limited to MLB, as Final Four, NHL, and NBA alerts arrive timely, though sometimes duplicate notifications are received. My app and iOS are up-to-date on an iPad less than six months old.
I don’t like the changes this year. I’m a manager and I couldn’t find access to information before the brackets locked. It was hard for some of my members to log in and I couldn’t help. It wasn’t clear how you could use the sample brackets. Once the brackets locked I couldn’t make changes for players as I could in the past. I sent a question to the help desk and never got a response other than an acknowledgment of receipt.
I didn’t like the ways the brackets displayed. I like seeing the whole bracket at once. The having to click multiple times on regions was just annoying and made the tournament seem fractured. Ii made it hard to keep track of how teams were doing. I didn’t like the check and the “x”, you had to keep digging to find the team names. I didn’t like that you could submit your bracket without completing it. I had a couple of players who didn’t realize they hadn’t completed there brackets. I didn’t like the new version at all.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CBS Mobile
- 146.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.