CBS Sports is the #1 source for top sports news, scores, videos and more. Stream all live sports events from CBS, CBS Sports Network and Paramount+ with one app. Our brand-new design and navigation makes it easy to get front-row access to games from the NFL, UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, the Masters, the PGA Championship, SEC on CBS, March Madness, PGA Tour, the National Women’s Soccer League, WNBA and more.
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll enjoy these benefits for FREE:
• Stream CBS Sports events like the SEC Football, Masters Live, PGA Championship, NCAA Basketball, PGA Tour and many other events.
• Get personalized news and video from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes.
• Get breaking news from around the sports world so you never miss a moment.
Stream 24/7 live sports news, highlights and betting advice with CBS Sports HQ:
• Watch pregame and postgame coverage of major events on CBS.
• Get dedicated coverage of the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB drafts.
• Tune in to daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today to get the edge to win your league this season
• Get daily expert betting advice from SportsLine insiders
• Watch on-demand highlights of top moments from your favorite leagues
Plus, use your verified TV provider and/or Paramount+ login to:
• Stream CBS Sports events like UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, NFL on CBS and March Madness
• Stream Paramount+ sports exclusives like UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, Brasileirão Série A, Argentina’s Liga Profesional de Fútbol, CONCACAF, and NWSL with a Paramount+ Subscription
• Stream CBS Sports Network events like NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, Professional Bull Riding, Major League Rugby, Bellator MMA and daily shows like Tiki & Tierney, Jim Rome, Time to Schein.
• Stream studio shows like the NFL Today, College Football Today, College Basketball Today, Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show and more!
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports app. Download it now for free!
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
· New WNBA experience! You can now follow your favorite teams, set the league as a favorite, and view game details. Customize the app now and be ready for the season to start back up Aug 15th.
· Improved NWSL GameTracker - follow all the key moments in the game and view lineups.
· Watching the game later? Want to avoid spoiler alerts? Long press a game notification to mute remaining notifications for that game.
Ratings and Reviews
👁CBS Sports is an awesome app! I love how the integrate CBS Sports HQ into their news wall, allow you to easily navigate through to your favorite team’s blog sites with local and national sports stories while also seeing news of each league. I like how you get live tweets from both sides of a game and can live tweet along with your team’s beat writers and click on stories. The app use to crash, but updates have improved the navigation of the app as well as the user interface experience. I do wish they’d do a better job with teams logo’s color: I’m a SF Giants fan and seeing our SF logo in white when it should be orange, at the same time seeing other teams have their multiple color schemes used...did y’all run out of orange? Overall, CBS did a great job and I use this app to keep up with games that don’t come in as clear on the radio (we live in an area where am radio doesn’t come in very clear.) Plus in dark mode, its so much better, now that the bug that put black on black writings has been fixed.
Love the app
I’ve tried every other sports scores app and can’t leave this one. Love the new update and I’ve mentioned in past review only thing I’d work on is mma coverage and maybe player profile page (layout is a bit odd compared to others). I do have a question though and not sure how to get ahold of anyone. In the past I swear there was an option to bet directly from the app using William Hill sportsbook on the odds tab of a game and I can’t do that anymore? William hill is about to be legal in my state so this would definitely be a huge plus and cool feature I think. Did that get taken away or am imagining being able to do that lol
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We aim to provide you with the best experience possible, and that includes updating our app on a regular basis. Your feedback is important to us and helps our developers and technical team either improve existing features or add new ones. We'll be sure to share your thoughts about player profile page with them. If you have additional feedback about a particular sport's coverage, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
I don’t like the changes this year. I’m a manager and I couldn’t find access to information before the brackets locked. It was hard for some of my members to log in and I couldn’t help. It wasn’t clear how you could use the sample brackets. Once the brackets locked I couldn’t make changes for players as I could in the past. I sent a question to the help desk and never got a response other than an acknowledgment of receipt.
I didn’t like the ways the brackets displayed. I like seeing the whole bracket at once. The having to click multiple times on regions was just annoying and made the tournament seem fractured. Ii made it hard to keep track of how teams were doing. I didn’t like the check and the “x”, you had to keep digging to find the team names. I didn’t like that you could submit your bracket without completing it. I had a couple of players who didn’t realize they hadn’t completed there brackets. I didn’t like the new version at all.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CBS Mobile
- 144.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.