CCal is the perfect app for anyone who needs to efficiently and quickly arrange their busy schedules on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
CCal is an intelligent and elegant calendar application that can upload to Google Calendar.
=== Features ===
- CCal has a sophisticated and intuitive user interface which allows you to create and modify any date or event by "drag & drop" (simply hold your finger on the screen/event and move it where you want).
- To change the date of any event simply drag that event to the desired destination date.
- With CCal, easily and efficiently manage your plans and create individual events using a choice of colors.
- CCal supports iPhone's standard "shake to undo" function. Multiple Undos and Redos are available.
- Copy & paste events.
- Delete events - drag to trash
- With CCal, you can customize background colors based on the day of the week or an individual event's existence.
- CCal supports international time zones ... more than 400 regions.
- With CCal, you can choose to input times using a spinning-wheel or by using an easy & quick ten-key.
- With CCal you can display the current month and the following month continuously in "scroll mode"… Your schedule will not be divided by the month boundary.
== Supported Localizations ===
• Our CCal 10 and CCal 11 are separate apps.
• In iOS 5, creating and displaying Reminders items is not supported.
■ Google Server resumed normal service early on 15 Feb 2013. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Picasa web service has ended in January.
Ratings and Reviews
Love my calendar!!
I love my calendar!!!!! I wouldn’t know what to do without it!!!! With my busy schedule, I would be lost without it!!! I have always said that if it isn’t in my calendar, then I don’t know what I’m doing!!! My favorite options are the ability to color coordinate my events... each of my kids, my mother, myself, my boyfriend... we all have our own color of events... so I can know at a glance what I have going on and with whom. I love the recurrent options so I don’t have to re-enter that same appointments, and the option to set an alarm is a great help!!!! Love my calendar!!!!
So far the best
So far the best google calendar app. Nice clean simple interface. Very functional. Would like to see introduction of templates such that entry of an event like "Meeting - Client X" will be populated automatically in a specified color as, say, an All-day event .... I'm sure developers will get to it.
Update 2017: still using this as my primary calendar app. Still think this is the best one out there and I've tried all of them
Profoundly Unhappy with Recent Glitch
I use this app for my business to keep all employees aware of their schedule. Yesterday, one of our employees got a new phone (same generation and type of phone he had before, just new) and was unable to sync his calendar. I signed out of mine and back in to rule out if the issue was his phone or the app. Once I signed back in, I could no longer sync my calendar either. There are no troubleshooting suggestions for the particular error message that comes up and I have never seen it before. My business has suffered because of this error and there is no contact info to report this issue. I now have to switch calendar apps and hope it works as well as this one USED to.
Developer Response ,
Hello Jaclynne.... Thank you for your review and our apologies for any inconvenience you suffered.... Unfortunately this was a Google issue which lasted for a few days, but we did update the version to work around this issue.... Google has since fixed the issue.... It should work properly now with/without CCal update.... By the way, our contact information is available both within the app and on App Store if you need to get in touch with us at any time.
- Catalystwo Limited
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Catalystwo Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.